Only seeing one page of posts

As I’m going in under each forum, I only see one page of posts. So older posts get bumped and lost.

I’m assuming this may be something new to keep from resurrecting “Zombie” threads, or am I missing something?

I think you’re missing something, I haven’t seen any changes. I can get to pages and pages of threads in each forum.

At the bottom of the forum, you’ll see a box that is labeled “Display Options” (in red). There are drop-down menus which allow you to adjust the timeframe of threads which you’re viewing.

I think it defaults you to “Last Month,” but you can click the drop-down menu and change it to a longer timeframe.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1104363]At the bottom of the forum, you’ll see a box that is labeled “Display Options” (in red). There are drop-down menus which allow you to adjust the timeframe of threads which you’re viewing.

I think it defaults you to “Last Month,” but you can click the drop-down menu and change it to a longer timeframe.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that’s it. It was set to only seeing posts from the past week. Thanks, LMM and DT!

Glad LMM got you working correctly.