Oodles of planning info

We used a different agency this time to book our trip and wow. She emailed a ton of information along with our confirmation! Once I put it all together it will be almost like a travel guide. Planning tips, touring suggestions/tips, dining tips, schedules, maps, websites to access more information, the list goes on . . .
I’m very impressed! Maybe this is more typical than I realize but we’ve never received any of this stuff before. I haven’t printed it all out yet but I’m guessing there’s over 20 pages of info. :happy:

WOW…that is excellent. Imagine the value of that information to a first time visitor to WDW. I am thrilled you had a good experience with this new agent. One day when I can do what I want for a living…that’ll be me.

YOU would be great at it!!! (Don’t forget to include your packing list. I think that’s the only thing missing in this stuff! :happy:)

I can send you one if you want it…I have a JPEG file of it. Let’s me know.

Glad you had a great experience, smee.
I must say my new agent was unbelievable (in a great way) too. Amazing what came from him and how promptly he was in touch. I believe one late night when I couldn’t sleep, I emailed him with a question and the answer was there withing minutes. It felt like he was working just for me :happy:

We have a great agent too, but this time we’re having trouble getting an airline. Pain in the behind they are.:glare:

You guys know I’m an agent, right? Well, it’s supposed to be a secret.

Get it? Secret … agent?
I still got it, even after the Eagles choke.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;926463]You guys know I’m an agent, right? Well, it’s supposed to be a secret.

Get it? Secret … agent?
I still got it, even after the Eagles choke.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes::laugh:

Okay, seriously now, I printed off everything she emailed and it’s 60 pages!! And, Dana, there’s even a packing list. For a first-timer, this is great stuff. Even though it’s our fourth time, there’s a ton here for us, too! You name it, it’s here. Even stuff like ‘Everything you need to know about WDW for kids under 6.’ It’s just very impressive. Worth using this agency in the future again! :happy:

Even if I know all that stuff, I enjoy reading it. I would love for an agent to send me all that, especially the thing about WDW for kids under 6!!! What a fun way to get even more pumped about your trip.

Can you email me it- it sounds great. JTslykin@verizon.net