Oooops, oh my!

Hello folks, this grumpy old mousebuzzer needs a favor:ohmy:
The morning after our 8th wedding aniversary (12 total) I go
ahead and break Helena’s favorite coffee cup!:eek: She says
its ok but I know shes bummed out:crying: I’m pretty sure I
can fix it, but I think she deserves a new one. More than likely
I can find it elsewhere but I would love to get it from the parks.
Any of you folks that know me want to help me out? Of course
I would take care of all expenses. Anyone going in the near
future want to help this clumsey old man out?
I thank you all kindly:flowers:
The top is before. The bottom is after

AWWW, I am not going til October but I am sure someone will be there way before that. That is very kind of you to be thinking of her. I bet she does deserve a new one.

Franco, I found one on eBay:

DISNEY WORLD MINNIE MOUSE CERAMIC COFFEE TEA MUG NEW - eBay (item 170497945879 end time Sep-08-10 11:31:18 PDT)

Cute mug, by the way!!

[QUOTE=smee57;1046810]Franco, I found one on eBay:

DISNEY WORLD MINNIE MOUSE CERAMIC COFFEE TEA MUG NEW - eBay (item 170497945879 end time Sep-08-10 11:31:18 PDT)

Cute mug, by the way!![/QUOTE]

What a find…and only 4 days left.

I haven’t seen that one in awhile? Where did she get it? I’m not going until October, but I’ll help you out. My Mother’s Day Minnie Mug just broke too - :crying: it’s sad how one little mug can hold so many memories.

[QUOTE=smee57;1046810]Franco, I found one on eBay:

Cute mug, by the way!![/QUOTE]

Don’t wait the 4 days . . . it’s BUY IT NOW!! So do that before someone else does. Like I said I haven’t seen this one in the parks recently. You can always just stick it back in the cabinet and blame it on the Fairies! :wink:

I’d DEFINATELY hit the buy it now. If you want to see ANOTHER 8th! :eek:

Actually, I think I’d buy ALL three that he has. We KNOW how clumsy you are. :laugh:

I’m not going until October either. I would def go ahead and hit the Buy it now option… Love the mug btw :slight_smile:

I agree, there are three available so just go ahead and buy it now rather than sweat out an auction.

[QUOTE=Franco54;1046801]Hello folks, this grumpy old mousebuzzer needs a favor:ohmy:
The morning after our 8th wedding aniversary (12 total) I go
ahead and break Helena’s favorite coffee cup!:eek: She says
its ok but I know shes bummed out:crying: I’m pretty sure I
can fix it, but I think she deserves a new one. More than likely
I can find it elsewhere but I would love to get it from the parks.
Any of you folks that know me want to help me out? Of course
I would take care of all expenses. Anyone going in the near
future want to help this clumsey old man out?
I thank you all kindly:flowers:
The top is before. The bottom is after

[/QUOTE]
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
Does it have to be the very same pattern? I would be happy to get a cup for you, errr…Helena

Franco - did you wind up getting the mug from Ebay? If not we are going in 3 weeks. I will be happy to pick up a mug for Helena. Let me know!

I don’t remember seeing that mug in the MANY stores we shopped in the past 2 weeks in the parks. Ebay may be the way to go!!

If not, call Disney and ask them about it… they can send it to you if they have it.

Alicefan I think I will go with you on getting it in three weeks
I just like the idea of it coming from the parks. I’m pretty sure we got
it from the big store at downtown crossing. You are da man…err woman:laugh: I will PM you in a few days with the details much thanks.
And I thank you all kindly for all your help.:flowers:

I noticed yesterday morning that one of neighbors carries that same mug to the bus stop every morning.

So if alicefan has a problem… well, my neighbor’s not very tall. I’m pretty sure I can take her. :laugh:

Andrea, you cracked me up this morning! Love waking up with a giggle!!!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1047214]I noticed yesterday morning that one of neighbors carries that same mug to the bus stop every morning.

So if alicefan has a problem… well, my neighbor’s not very tall. I’m pretty sure I can take her. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Now that’s a true MB friend ! :biggrin:

Franco, I’m also going in three weeks. I will have my laptop with me, so post if Alicefan finds it. If she has trouble, I could try looking too.

you folks are awesome!

[QUOTE=Franco54;1047208]Alicefan I think I will go with you on getting it in three weeks
I just like the idea of it coming from the parks. I’m pretty sure we got
it from the big store at downtown crossing. You are da man…err woman:laugh: I will PM you in a few days with the details much thanks.
And I thank you all kindly for all your help.:flowers:[/QUOTE]

No problem, my friend!! :happy: