Opinions-good and bad

Kouzzina. Has anyone been and if so, what can you tell us about it.

Ain’t been there yet.
The menu doesn’t speak to me.
At least so far.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1102017]Ain’t been there yet.
The menu doesn’t speak to me.
At least so far.[/QUOTE]

I agree… I can’t seem to make the plunge. I think if I was staying at one of the Boardwalk resorts, I would try it. I did hear at one time that breakfast was good (if they even serve it, I have no idea!)

We would love for you to be our guinea pig!!

We did dinner in November. It was perfectly OK. Like most of our Disney dining experiences, that translates to above average in the “real world”.

The food was decent and service more than acceptable.

All that “OK” stuff said, I don’t remember what I or anyone else at the table had to eat.

My wife ate breakfast there with a friend later in the trip. She enjoyed the breakfast far more than the dinner.

It will be in the “been there, done that” category for us.

It’s good. It’s become one of my guy’s favorite places to eat. I still miss Spoodles…

WE LOVED IT!!! In fact, me and my DH are going next week. He has not been so I am taking him. I felt the same way with going or not when we first went last year. Alot of mixed reviews but we were very glad we went. The food was great and service was great also.

I’m with those who haven’t been able to take the plunge. The menu isn’t appealing to me. I also loved Spoodles :frowning:

I should have added this to my post too!

We REALLY miss Spoodles which I know had mixed reviews.

As always, YMMV. :laugh:

Speaking of Spoodles. I never had a chance to try their tapas menus and then there were a few versions of their menu I didn’t like.
We finally went there a few times toward the end of their existence and liked what we had.

Some of my hesitancy about Kouzzina is that I’m not a Kat Cora fan and not really a fan of her Greek type cuisine.
Now, if this had been a different Iron Chef, say Micheal Symon or Bobby Flay, I’d probably have been there a buch of times already.

Although I really like Cat Cora I have no desire to try Kouzzina.

I’m just not a huge fan of Greek cuisine - because it invariably will include lamb and lamb is one food I cannot even raise to my mouth. I don’t like olives or feta or greek yogurt. Moussaka leaves me cold. I’m the only person who’s gone on a Greek cruise and lost weight. OK - if you insist that I try a piece or two or ten of baklava I’ll force myself.:happy:

And as much as I always hate to agree with Soundgod:wink: - if it was a Bobby Flay restaurant I’d be first in the door.

I miss Spoodles - and I miss Cavey too.

My dad has requested that we eat dinner there in April, I’ll let ya all know what we think.

We hated it. There were five of us for dinner so there was a variety of food. I had a fish dinner that, even once deboned had a lot of bones. And not enough ‘meat’.

The flavor was good, but it was like an appetizer. I can not remember exactly what everyone else ordered, but the complaints were no or poor flavor. and certainly small portions.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1102042]…

Some of my hesitancy about Kouzzina is that I’m not a Kat Cora fan and not really a fan of her Greek type cuisine.
Now, if this had been a different Iron Chef, say Micheal Symon or Bobby Flay, I’d probably have been there a buch of times already.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with that 100%. I am not a fan of Kat Cora. I like Greek / Mediteranian (sp?) cuisine a lot. If Greek, Michael Symon would have been the better choice for sure.

I cannot take the plunge, KimV, not even for the Buzzers. I might have had all of your comments been more favorable. When you only have 10 days, there are so many other restaurants that are fun and good.

[QUOTE=llama;1102046]

I miss Spoodles - and I miss Cavey too.[/QUOTE]

If you were a facebooker, you’d find Cavey and his shenanigans there!!

It would be nice to talk to him again, but I’m just not the Facebook kind. I spend too much time here, let alone on Facebook.

[QUOTE=llama;1102046]If it was a Bobby Flay restaurant I’d be first in the door.

[/QUOTE]

I might have to shoulder you out of the way. More likely, we’d have made a joint reservation.

[QUOTE=llama;1102046]
I miss Cavey too.[/QUOTE]

So do I.
I hope he’s doing all right.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1102099]I might have to shoulder you out of the way. More likely, we’d have made a joint reservation.

So do I.
I hope he’s doing all right.[/QUOTE]

Cavey is fine.

Who dares disturb my slumber? :pirate:

Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!

[QUOTE=Cavey;1102120]Who dares disturb my slumber? :pirate:

Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles![/QUOTE]

Ummmm…so, you are saying that you miss Spoodles or what?:huh:

[QUOTE=Cavey;1102120]Who dares disturb my slumber? :pirate:
[/QUOTE]

Who dares disturb our disturbing your slumber?:huh:

Are things OK?