Opinions? Please?

We are trying to decide on excursions for Castaway Cay!! I would really appreciate some input!!

**We have done the Stingray swim, and it was really fun. But our youngest does not want to do it again.:glare:

**We did the banana boat!!!:eek:Holy Cow!!:pinch: It was interesting!! Not wanting to do that again!!!

**We also have done the boats that look like a big sun lounge chair! Enjoyed those too!! Relaxing!!:cool:

**We would love to do the Jet Skis [B]BUT[/B] there are 5 of us and there is no way to do that excursion with an odd # unless 3 of you can drive!:crying: We are very sad about this! But that one is out!!!

So my question is… What excursions have you done on Castaway Cay that you really enjoyed? Tell me about them!! Has anyone done the snorkel excursion? Or the island tour on the boat?? Please help us choose!!

I’ve done the snorkel excursion at Castaway Cay with my daughter (then ~14-ish). We really enjoyed it - BUT - we had never snorkeled before. Experienced snorkelers were not impressed. We were at the dive site for about an hour which was about the right length for me.

We also did the glass bottom boat as a family; the crew tried hard, but frankly it was pretty lame. I’d avoid this one.

Bruce

Now I was going to suggest the jet skis. My DD and DH did it and they loved it, but I think you’re right about the odd number of people. I don’t believe they will let 3 ride.

What about the catamaran snorkeling adventure. It’s like two excursions in one. You get to take a catamaran to a cool snorkeling location.

I have not done this, but it sounds like fun.

Why not just have a fun day without any excusions? I remember when we were on Castaway Cay with our kids the water was so clear that you could just walk along and spot all sorts of fish and sea life.

We rented a cabana and just laid back and relaxed for the day. Played in the water. went for a walk, etc. It was nice - and no pressure.

[QUOTE=llama;951217]Why not just have a fun day without any excusions? I remember when we were on Castaway Cay with our kids the water was so clear that you could just walk along and spot all sorts of fish and sea life.

We rented a cabana and just laid back and relaxed for the day. Played in the water. went for a walk, etc. It was nice - and no pressure.[/QUOTE]

This is what we did also, just played in the water and relaxed! IT WAS A GREAT DAY!

that actually does sound great. Maybe that is what we will do!!! Cheaper too :happy:

[QUOTE=llama;951217]Why not just have a fun day without any excusions? I remember when we were on Castaway Cay with our kids the water was so clear that you could just walk along and spot all sorts of fish and sea life.

We rented a cabana and just laid back and relaxed for the day. Played in the water. went for a walk, etc. It was nice - and no pressure.[/QUOTE]

I agree with llama and twins1023, just relax. That is what is so great about stopping at the private islands various cruise lines offer. No need to be anywhere at a particular time.