Opps... Forgot To Tell Ya!

[B]As of August 1st (a week already) our upcoming “MAGICAL VACATION” is PAID IN FULL!

Oh I am so happy… I am now waiting for our ME package to come.

What will WDW be sending me, will they send me an itineary or something.[/B]

I AM SO EXCITED… I CAN’T HIDE IT ANYMORE!!!

Isnt that such a great feeling? I love doing that- so I can not worry about how much I spend when I am there! he he he

I love the idea of having free dining… even thought I know I am going to have to feed Miss SMIG about 6 extra times a day…

I think I should take up a collection so Miss SMIG can be feed every hour on the hour… for a 12 year old the kid can EAT!

I really hope that they offer free dining for us when we go- i doubt it though!

It may be true but you didn’t have to say it like that!

Don’t feel bad MIG! My kids are constantly eating too. So is my DH!

Congratulations on being paid in full, DAC921! You will get luggage tags for the ME, and as far as an itinerary, I think you just get a receipt confirming your resort & the dates. But since it is a package, there might be something else they send.

Miss SMIG will be happy eating whatever she wants, I know it’s going to be those Mickey Bars. She knows we are going to take plenty of healthy snacks with us.

The luggage tags should be here by end of week. I hope they send enough, you never know how many bags Miss HollyLynne will be brining…

What a great feeling!! I’m so jealous.

[QUOTE=dac921]Miss SMIG will be happy eating whatever she wants, I know it’s going to be those Mickey Bars. She knows we are going to take plenty of healthy snacks with us.QUOTE]

Yeah…four bags of mickey-mouse shaped cookies are SOOOOOO nutricious!

Miss SMIG I am not talking about luggage tags sweetheart… I am talking about ME tags. You know you sister will pack for a year.

I am talking about SNACKS.I don’t think those cookies are in the category of ‘nutricious’.:happy:

O.k the second best thing to having a Disney trip planned is having one paid for. :happy: Congrats!!

Thank you all…

don’t worry be happy Mig.

All Miss SMIG needs is FOOD!!!

Do you think we should take up a collect for her?

Congrats on being paid in full. What a wonderful feeling.
I am still trying to scrape together funds for a possible January trip. It is so hard for me to finance all of what my boys do for excitement during the year. So scraping I will go…

Disney doesn’t offer, as of yet, the free dining plan for January and having read Mickey’s view on that matter, it isn’t likely to rear it’s head either :sad:

CONGRATS! I’m super happy for you, girlie!

That’s terrific! Good for you! Now you get the excitement of getting that ME package!

I received another confirmation yesterday, but not the PAID IN FULL invoice, still waiting for that.

As soon as I we get our ME package both Miss SMIG and I will have some fun, fun fun…

By the way… who want’s a postcard?

I would love one if you don’t mind sending to the UK? Congrats on being fully paid up~ what a great feeling that must be!:happy: