Orange Stinger/SS Rustworthy Gone

The Orange Stinger is being torn down (Its just about gone as of now) and the old McDonalds Promoted “SS Rustworthy” water walk-through attraction is also being torn down so the first phase of the Victorian Beer Garden can get started. The former “Orange Stinger” will be re-themed to the “Silly Symphony Swings” and a Victorian Pier theme as well.

I am very happy to see this finally happening. Once the SS Rustworthy gets torn down the old “Burger Invasion” eatery hosted by McDonalds will be re-themed, along with “Pizza Ow Mow Mow” (which will be re-themed to a Victorian Pier Eatery) and the entire surrounding area will be re-themed as well.

This is the continuing re-theming of the Paradise Pier section of DCA.

I am really glad Rustworthy is gone!!! The bells get on my nerves!!! Still, the orange peel was almost iconic in DCA.

I have no idea about what you are talking here. Gibberish, man - all gibebrish.
I got the Charlie Brown teacher in my head, " Wa WAAA wa -wa-wa wa."

I’m kidding Tim. I have never had the pleasure of seeing Disneyland in person.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;984561]I have no idea about what you are talking here. Gibberish, man - all gibebrish.
I got the Charlie Brown teacher in my head, " Wa WAAA wa -wa-wa wa."

I’m kidding Tim. I have never had the pleasure of seeing Disneyland in person.[/QUOTE]

Well then get on out here you CrAzY person!!! DUHHHH!!! :tongue:

I think swings themed to Silly Symphony’s is a wonderful idea. It reminds me of The Band Concert with Mickey and the band members swirling around in the tornado.

It reminds you of that because that is the theme of the attraction :smile: