Ordering Photopass before the trip

I know when we went to Disney 2 years ago we ordered the photopass beforehand, and it saved you some money.
Well, I went on the Disney website to do that again for this trip, and I can’t seem to find anywhere to buy it before the trip. Did they stop doing this? or am I just not looking in the right area???

Thanks in advance for the help!!

there were a couple of threads in the last few days about that very subject and if I remember right, someone said that they no longer pre-sell photopass without a code that you get with your confirmation of reserving a trip.

Hope this helps

I just received my travel documents and in it was a photopass card number. It says to register the number then bring this card to disney and use this when you get your pictures taken. It also says they will send you special offers via email during and after your trip.

No mention anywhere of any discount or how this card number will work at MVMCP (where you are suppose to get a discount for pictures taken at the party)

We will see I go Dec 4th

I pre-registered my card too, but no offers yet. Others have said they received the email at about 30 - 40 days out.

I hope I get one, since I will not buy it otherwise.

Are you going to MVMCP?

Sometimes the discount they give you for the christmas party pictures gets applied to all pictures ordered. I’ll see what happens then decide

If you get/or plna to get the cd - tell the photographers - they will take exrtra pics

Thanks Boss Mouse I didn’t know that!

If you are a fan of photopass on facebook they send out special discounts, I just got one for 25% off any purchase and I found the link for the prepurchase cd from a good friend and I applied the coupon and it worked, so I got the cd for $75!! I am so surprised it works, and I got free shipping and you could get a personalized photopass card !!!

oh, i need to do this! So, what is the group name on facebook??? is it just Disney Photopass? & do you have the link to prepurchase?

I don’t do facebook, can I still get and use the discount

Oh wow, I am going to see if I can find it! Thanks for the info.:happy:

If you find a code can you share it?

Thanks

There is a twitter account for photopass too. DisneyPhotoPass (DisneyPhotoPass) on Twitter

No offers right now on FB, looks like the last one expired yesterday. Perhaps a new one will be out shortly.

It is disney’s photopass service on facebook and they have codes all the time, over the weekend it was 13%…try and hold off for the better codes though, because I got 25% off…I will try to remember to post the codes if I see them…Here is the link if you want to become a fan for yourself on facebook…
Login | Facebook

A new one will definitely be up soon…Does anyone know how far in advance you can purchase these cds?

[QUOTE=jenbarnwell;1005015]It is disney’s photopass service on facebook and they have codes all the time, over the weekend it was 13%…try and hold off for the better codes though, because I got 25% off…I will try to remember to post the codes if I see them…Here is the link if you want to become a fan for yourself on facebook…
Login | Facebook

A new one will definitely be up soon…Does anyone know how far in advance you can purchase these cds?[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jen, I am now a fan! Do you still have the link to prepurchase the photopass???

It’s my understanding that when you get your email that notifies you that you can do your online check in 10 days prior to your arrival that is when you will get the email informing you that you can prepurchase your photopass CD. Here is a link to photopass info on stitchkingdom. You have to scroll all the way to the bottom to get the information about the new process for the prepurchase of the CD. Disney’s PhotoPass - November 2009

Oh thats very good to know. Hopefully I will know soon enough!

Thanks for the info guys!:laugh:

I know that when we went in Oct. I preregistered the photopass card that was in my packet and when we got back home I had a email with a $40 off coupon code in it for a cd.