Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley not expected in next Pirates film

PoC on stranger tides is due to begin filming this summer without 2 of the main characters.

Movie Talk: Johnny Depp Sets Sail on Fourth ‘Pirates’ Movie

I am disappointed, I thought maybe they would to bring the Turner family together and that we might have seen Will and Elizabeth’s son older.

[QUOTE=timkelmom;1014586]PoC on stranger tides is due to begin filming this summer without 2 of the main characters.

Movie Talk: Johnny Depp Sets Sail on Fourth ‘Pirates’ Movie

I am disappointed, I thought maybe they would to bring the Turner family together and that we might have seen Will and Elizabeth’s son older.[/QUOTE]

Okay, what did I miss. When did Will and Elizabeth have a Son? is that in Pirates 3? I got to pull that out again and watch it because I truly don’t remember this.

I jsut read that about ten minutes ago on yahoo. I really don’t care if they are in the movie…just happy Jack and Babosa (sp?) will be in it as they are the most interesting characters and most enjoyable to be me. Orlando and Kiera’s characters I can do without. I am totally thrilled and anxious to see this new one…sounds awesome.

You only see it AFTER the closing credits.

I can totally do without Keira Knightley. No problem.

As for their son, he might be in the movie after all!

I totally agree. They were just pretty faces, IMO. Anyone could have played those parts, or the film could have done without them (after the first one anyway). So no loss for me.

I would much prefer to see them introduce some new characters with more personality.

[QUOTE=ddoll;1014650]I totally agree. They were just pretty faces, IMO. Anyone could have played those parts, or the film could have done without them (after the first one anyway). So no loss for me.

I would much prefer to see them introduce some new characters with more personality.[/QUOTE]

I think the whole “I can do anything a man can do” angle for Elizabeth Swann got pretty old after awhile… She needed an extra facet or two.

I agree too, can’t say I’m going to miss her…As long as we have Jonny Depp I’m good:happy:

Really???
now i have to go back to my dvd and look, i never noticed this…

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1014686]Really???
now i have to go back to my dvd and look, i never noticed this…[/QUOTE]

That’s a little trick many movies are doing now. You have to sit through the entire credits to see something that only lasts a minute or so but has some clue to the next movie or reveals something important. Pay attention to how many people are still sitting in the theater during the credits. I’ve noticed that a lot lately.

i thought i had part 3 on dvd but i don’t so i searched YOUTUBE and i found the clip, i just got a chill from it and now i am sad they will not be in part 4

YouTube - Pirates of The Caribbean 3 (post-credit scene)

hope the link works

I think the movie will still be great! I was just hoping they would do more with the Will/Elizabeth story line. I agree they could still use their son. I can’t wait to find out.

I am glad that they have gone on without them. Elizabeth was really starting to grate on me in the last one.

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1014648]I can totally do without Keira Knightley. No problem.

…[/QUOTE]

That girl can’t act…a piece of wood would be more interesting to watch.

I think they could open up a whole new trilogy if done well. They introduced us to the whole Asian pirates and with their expansion over there it might work out well.

The book 4 is based on is about a boy named jack. That is kidnapped by Blackbeard and goes on a search for the Fountian of Youth. At least thats what yahoo is reporting . It also said shooting was starting in Hawaii.

Good! I’m glad…the last movie was pretty much all Elizabeth and Will and it was boooooooorrrinngg.
Bring on Johnny!

Oh, so maybe a prequel with a young Jack? Very interesting!

[QUOTE=cinderbella;1014775]Good! I’m glad…the last movie was pretty much all Elizabeth and Will and it was boooooooorrrinngg.
Bring on Johnny![/QUOTE]

You said it sistah!

Bring on the BAAAAAADDDD! :ph34r::wub:

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1014686]Really???
now i have to go back to my dvd and look, i never noticed this…[/QUOTE]

same here! I had no idea!

but still sad :sad: without them… I mean they were main characters and I did enjoy them, but I think it will be fine without them!

[QUOTE=LittleMissTink;1014812]same here! I had no idea!

but still sad :sad: without them… I mean they were main characters and I did enjoy them, but I think it will be fine without them![/QUOTE]

i agree littlemisstink…
it would be fine w/out them but i would still like to see at least orlando, he was still a hot looking guy, btw, i found the link on youtube for the ending seen, look through the posts