O/T digital camera help

sorry guys, i can’t find the right forum to post this under…

i was hoping someone can help me again, i am looking for a fairly decent but not expensive digital camera for ToniAnn my 8 year old (for an xmas present)
can anyone share w/me or help me?
i was looking in the range of 40.00 bucks or so…TIA
Danielle

I don’t know of one in particular, but I bet some store will be selling something like that for Black Friday- especially for an older model.

good point maybe i’ll wait till black friday, thank you!

Walmart always offers 2 or 3 different ones on black friday in different price ranges. I think the cheapest one last year was around $65 though. . .

Thank you, i will keep a look out now, i marked my calendar to watch out on blck friday, thanks guys

I believe that Target has a pretty cheap Nikon on their black friday list, I also saw Vivitars on lists, but I would advise you stay away from them. Cheap yes, but also terrible reliability.

My almost 11yo has a digital camera on his list so he can take it to WDW next summer. This is number one on my list for Black Friday! He’s still young so I’m not planning on spending a lot of money on one.

you mean stay away from the vivitars?
thats the one i seen on the TRU website to, i think it was 39.99 but they were sold out…
:angry:

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1005348]you mean stay away from the vivitars?
thats the one i seen on the TRU website to, i think it was 39.99 but they were sold out…
:angry:[/QUOTE]

Yes, stay away from the Vivitars. :slight_smile: