Other forums

I’m being all post-happy again, but blame those members who encouraged.

We all know what happens when you encourage an addict :wink:

Anyways, I’ve been looking around the 'net, and I’ve come across a few other WDW forums. Mind you, I’ve been here for three years, and my loyalty is unwavering, but I’m just curious if any of you frequent/belong to other forums, and if so, where?

Intercot. I came across it not too long ago and since you have to be a member to post, and I had a reply to someone’s post, I signed up.
I have exactly 1 post there.
I am so very comfortable here. I am stuck. (maybe to the dismay of some :redface:)

Meaning, a Disney forum or a forum of any topic?

goes to edit post

I meant Disney/ Disney parks

Naw, I figured I wait to get timed-out here before causing trouble on other boards.

I belonged to one other forum before I joined this one. it was a bit over aggressive and not as laid back and family-like as this one is. I haven’t had any reason to look at other sites for discussion, but do look around just to get information. I like intercot, mouseplanet, laughing place, passporter, all ears and the official site.

I also go to mousehousemagic.com,which is run by a former member here.

I never even knew that there were other boards! Shows how bright I am!

This was my MO, too, Caver!

I will occasionally read other forums, but the only other one I read almost daily is Corner Cafe. I very rarley post there, some of their members are butt-heads.
Its all about DC for me, though!

I surf other Disney boards but dont post on any other message boards other than a Rock music bb.

Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment. Must not make obnoxious comment.

OMG…you are such a good boy! Good caver… :heart:

No, I mean WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY worse than anybody here now. Seriously. Ask Disneylandrocks.

I look at and occasionally post on mouseplanet and micechat.

Dude, I wish that I had these intelligent ideas before most of my posts. I have this need to stick my foot where it doesn’t belong…
You are very smart.

Like Dorothy said: There’s no place like home. DC is home - it’s good enough for me.

I do enjoy reading the menus at allearsnet, so that I can plan future meals at WDW and I browse for bargains at Mousesavers. I won’t say I haven’t peeked at other forums, but some seem so aggressive, and at the other end of the spectrum, some are so syrupy they make me gag.

I post at several: DC, MHM & DIS and lurk at even more. One can never get enough Disney information.

Gosh! I know that there are lots of other Disney-related forums and, although I am registered at several others, DC is my primary site. To be honest, I barely have enough time and opportunities to keep up with DC since I must spend a lot of time on the Internet for my job. The only other Disney-related forum that I keep tabs on regularly is the DVCtalk. I occasionally visit the others (DisBoards, The Magic For Less, etc.), but I rarely post anything. I am happy to be a part of the DC community. :mickey:

I belong to:
WDWMagic
MouseTales
MousePad
MIBoards (Mouse Information community board)
DisneySites
DisneyCentral
DisneyForever
DisneyCorner
TalkDisney
DISBoards
MagicalEars

My screen name is Boo’s Mom on all except DisneyForever where its Mother2Boo and DisneyCorner where its Mom2Boo