Our 2010 ADR's

So this is what we’ve booked for our Christmas trip… Tell me what you think!

December 11~ Dinner at Via Napoli
December 12~ Lunch at Le Cellier with the CP Dinner Package
December 13~ Breakfast at Crystal Palace
December 14~ Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner then the MVMCP!
December 15~ Diner at 50’s Primetime Cafe
December 16~ Rose & Crown early dinner
December 17~ Breakfast @ Tusker House and then
Dinner @ Whispering Canyon

December 18~ Leaving for home :noo:

Sounds dee lish! :wub:

Sounds like a great line-up. I’ve always wanted to try out Rose & Crown. Have you eaten there before? If not, can’t wait to hear how it goes!

Sounds great!!! Picking where we are going to eat on our trip is my favourite part of planning!!!

We ate at the Rose & Crown last year and it was really good… The one thing that stuck out the most was how good our server was. Adam chatted with us off and on during the meal and wait for Illuminations, answering questions like what’s the top ten things to do in London… The food was good, but we’re nto a huge picky sort… I had the Fish & Chips which was tasty while my DD had the rosemary pork which she enjoyed, my son just had the chips…I can’t remember for the life of me what my mom had…

My suggestion is to have a late dinner and watch Illuminations… We had a 7:30 reservation, seated about 7:45 and had a nice dinner…We decided it was a must do for us again this year!!

I have only been to Whispering Canyon before! It was fun.

I will be trying 50’s in Sept and can’t wait!

Have fun!

Lisa

[QUOTE=TheHawley’s;1046910]So this is what we’ve booked for our Christmas trip… Tell me what you think!

December 11~ Dinner at Via Napoli
December 12~ Lunch at Le Cellier with the CP Dinner Package
December 13~ Breakfast at Crystal Palace
December 14~ Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner then the MVMCP!
December 15~ Diner at 50’s Primetime Cafe
December 16~ Rose & Crown early dinner
December 17~ Breakfast @ Tusker House and then
Dinner @ Whispering Canyon

December 18~ Leaving for home :noo:[/QUOTE]

They look great! We are going to try Via Napoli on our next trip and with the exception of Rose & Crown we have eaten at all the others…:mickey:

Luv 50’s Primetime Cafe!!!

Thanks for the Rose & Crown report! Sounds like a place I’d like to try!!

We loved Tusker House at lunch. We couldn’t believe how much we ate!

I generally do too, however the last time we were there the waiter WAS NO FUN! I asked a few of my friends and they said the same thing…it makes me sad because who doesn’t love to stand in the corner, or be forced to eat string beans on vacation! :whistling