Our ADRs (Nov 24 - 28, 2008)

We are on the Deluxe Dining Plan this year and are staying at Contemporary. This being only our second trip we are still learning. What do you think?

Mon 11/24: Dinner @ California Grill
Tue 11/25: Breakfast @ Chef Mickey’s; Dinner @ Crystal Palace
Wed 11/26: Breakfast @ Chef Mickey’s; Lunch @ Coral Reef
Thur 11/27: Breakfast @ Chef Mickey’s; Thanksgiving Lunch @ Grand Floridian Cafe; Dinner @ Tony’s Town Square
Fri 11/28: Lunch @ British Pub in EPCOT (forgot name)

The plans look fine to me. You are going to have some great meals this trip.

Thanks Dana!!

chef mickey’s is great, but why not try the Crystal Palace for breakfast, or Donald’s Safari Breakfast??

just to switch it up a bit??

or maybe try a “signature” meal that requires 2 TS credits per person like Cindy’s Royal Table, or Brown Derby.

wait a minute…are you staying at the Contemporary???

if so, then nevermind…i TOTALLY understand why you would go with breakfast @ Chef Mickey’s more than once! LOL

That many trips to Chef Mickey’s would be too much for my family but since you’re staying at the Contemporary it’s an easy option. I would want to mix it up more and plan some breakfasts in the parks too. Other than that it looks good.

[QUOTE=chottsy;868361]chef mickey’s is great, but why not try the Crystal Palace for breakfast, or Donald’s Safari Breakfast??

just to switch it up a bit??

or maybe try a “signature” meal that requires 2 TS credits per person like Cindy’s Royal Table, or Brown Derby.

wait a minute…are you staying at the Contemporary???

if so, then nevermind…i TOTALLY understand why you would go with breakfast @ Chef Mickey’s more than once! LOL[/QUOTE]

Yep, that is what we were thinking. It would be easy to have an early breakfast (7:05 every morning) at Chef Mickey’s and then we would have a character dining out of the way, that is very easy to get to. We have mastered the roll out of beed and going to breakfast with “Bed Head”.

The Irish pub in Epoct looks like a real fun place to have lunch. We stopped in for a beer in the afternoon and didn’t want to leave.

Great choices - hope its a fabulous trip!

Rose n Crown? Yorkshire Fish and Chips?

Everything sounds awesome.

I am confused on something though…

Do you like Chef Mickey’s?!:laugh:

Lisa