Our ADR's

We got lucky, real lucky. With all of the things that have been going on in our lives we did not make our ADR’s at the 180 day mark. However we are really pleased that we got almost everything that we wanted. These are our reservations.

May 7th Hoop Dee Doo 5pm (but a category 3)

May 8th Chef Mickeys 7:30am (My Birthday)
Whispering Canyon 6:40pm

May 9th The Plaza 2:50pm

May 10th Tutto Italia Ristorante 5:00pm

May 11th Cape May 5:30pm

May 13th Rose & Crown 7:20pm

We are still waiting for the 60 day mark as on May 12th we are hoping to get lunch with an Imagineer at The Hollywood Brown Derby. We also tried to get reservations at Big River Grille on the 15th but they do not take ADR’s so we will just show up and hope for the best.

Chef Mickey’s is the only place that we have already tried. Everything else will be the first time we will be eating there.

Been to the Cape May Cafe and Chef Mickey. We liked it.

YAY palmickey all look yummy

Glad to see you were still able to get what you wanted.

Oh that is great that you were still able to get the adrs you wanted. I still haven’t made my adrs for our July trip.:ph34r:

As far as trying new places, good for you! I think the important thing to remember is not to go into any place with very high expectations. That way, you will have a better chance of being pleasantly surprised! :happy:

those look yummy!! nice choices!

Congrats on getting your ADRs!!

wow thats so fun to be trying so many new places!

Hoop Dee Doo you will love more than anything! It is the funnest show EVER!!!

I alllllways love the plaza, they’re fried chicken with mashed potato is one of my favourite traditions!

Cape May Cafe was the first place I ever ate in WDW and I loved it. HUGE selection of food…of course you’ll have to be rolled out of there :laugh:

Rose & Crown you got a great late dining time! try to get the patio for Illuminations, thats the best!

Have a great trip!

Where is the Plaza?

We have been to Cape May for breakfast but we are going to try the Clam bake.

We are excited to be trying so many new places. We have no expectations and would really like to try everything for ourselves at least once.

Hoop Dee Doo is the only dinner show we have not been to so we are excited to try it.

We have wanted to eat at The Plaza but have just never made it so it was one of the places we decided we would not miss this trip.

I am hoping to get the patio at the Rose and Crown. They told us we would just have to ask when we get there and hope for the best.

The Plaza is at the Magic Kingdom on Main Street.

So pleased you got the ADR’s you wanted- I think you’ll enjoy Hoop De Doo very much-and I hope you get patio at Roase and Crown too.

We have been to the Clam Bake many times. You will like it.

Glad you got the ADR you wanted! The only one Ive been to is Chef Mickeys and it was fun.

Please post how you liked the dinning experiences. It’s on my list of ‘to-do’s’ for my August trip.