Our ADRs

I made our ADRs way back on the 180th day out as most of us here do but never posted them.

Since this is our 2nd trip in 3 years and only my DW 2nd trip ever I wanted to make the trip a little different by going to restaurants at some of the deluxe resorts so we can see how the other half lives. LOL!

We will be in Disney 6 nights/7 days. Here is what we got:

1. Plaza Restaurant - this is the day we get in and we had a good meal our first day in last trip so figured make it a tradition.

2. Grand Floridian Cafe

3. Kouzzina

4. Boma

5. San Angel Inn

6. Les Chef de France

Looking forward to all the good eats!

Love your ADR’s, you made some great choices!

San Angel Inn is one of our favorites! Food is great. Chefs de France the food is excellent but it seems to always take a long time to eat there! Enjoy your trip!!!

Looks good. We love the Plaza for a lighter sit down restaurant. It’s nothing fancy but we enjoy the break from fast food and the service has always been good.

We like Chefs for a quick lunch on our last day before we fly home. The food is good and the servers have always been pleasant.

Thanks guys! We are excited as well to hit these restaurants.

Those look great! I always forget about the Plaza but have always had a good experience there. Plus I love being on Main Street!

Thanks. The last time we went was our first time eating at the Plaza and it was fantastic. Very small but the food is good.

We have a 7pm ADR so hoping to time it right to get done and plop right out onto mainstreet for the Electrical Parade! :smile:

As I see this, I begin to think that The Plaza will be a much better choice for dinner the night we’re doing the fireworks dessert party than my currently booked Via Napoli.
Hmmmmm, I wonder.

Yes, we have never had a bad meal there. The atmosphere is very good. and it is on Main Street. What more does a person need? :mickey:

I am sad that we are the only ones that have had “so-so” meals at the Plaza. I still love the interior and the atmosphere, but have only had one really good meal there out of several.

I hope you guys love it, I hope we love it again. I am willing to give it another try this fall if we can find the time. We have a tradition of Crystal Palace on the first day now due to not having the best meal at the Plaza.

Good luck, it is a great theme from one of my favorite movies.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1114379]As I see this, I begin to think that The Plaza will be a much better choice for dinner the night we’re doing the fireworks dessert party than my currently booked Via Napoli.
Hmmmmm, I wonder.[/QUOTE]

Ya think??? :laugh: Logistics alone would convince me to make that switch.

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1114384]I am sad that we are the only ones that have had “so-so” meals at the Plaza. I still love the interior and the atmosphere, but have only had one really good meal there out of several.

I hope you guys love it, I hope we love it again. I am willing to give it another try this fall if we can find the time. We have a tradition of Crystal Palace on the first day now due to not having the best meal at the Plaza.

Good luck, it is a great theme from one of my favorite movies.[/QUOTE]

I am sorrryyyyyyy, I always mix up the Plaza and Tony’s -

We have never been to the Plaza :crying:
but we love Tony’s :redface:

Tony’s is a big thumbs down in my book.
Other than being on Town Square, there’s nothing there that draws me back.

Some people swear by the place while others swear at it I guess.

Edit: Just looked at the current lunch and dinner menus. I might be persuaded to give them another try some day.