Our adrs

Our ADRS were made and glad that is over. Got everything we wanted except BOG. Going to Ohana,Liberty Tree Tavern, Garden Grille, 1900 Park Fare, Akershus, Bierdarten, and 50’s Prime Time. Will try BOG for counter service but no big deal. With the W-F going on we will not miss out on a meal.

Our last trip I tried and tried to get BOG with no luck. Had plans same as you to just try lunch. Never made it though, as the day we were at MK, there was a line of about 30 to 40 people at 9am! I even second guessed myself questioning if they were serving breakfast, but I’m pretty sure they were already lined up for lunch. Hope that was just a fluke and you’ll be able to get some lunch there. The rest of your ADR’s sound great!

I tried to book Cali Grill but was told no-can-do while the refurb is on going. what a drag.

Glad you got everything you wanted. I’d keep checking every day for BOG if it’s really important to you. You never know when you could happen upon a cancellation. I just cannot see myself - and definitely not DH - lining up for an hour for lunch.

Be our Guest has not one single opening…not one! People are willing to eat dinner at 10pm to get in there. Call me crazy, but I honestly could care less about ever eating there. The menu does nothing for me. I would love to see inside of it just because, but the menu - meh

My father will never stand in line of more than 10 people. We are happy with our picks. Now next up in a few months is rent a stroller and rent a harness on eBay so my DD can ride in her seat on the airplane ride. Not buying one for 75 dollars, eBay guy has them for rent at 22. Still along time off.

I have to admit the same - I read the menu and nothing says “oh I HAVE to try that!” to me. It just doesn’t sound appealing at all. I know I’ll see the inside someday - don’t really care when. I cannot imagine eating at 10 just for the “experience”.

Exactly! Although there are several things I wouldn’t mind eating, there’s nothing I’m excited about.

Except the grey stuff. I really want to try the grey stuff. Sigh.

we went to BOG last trip while I felt the same about the menu,the food was very good as were the prices for such…that being said I probably would not be heart broken if unable to get a ADR next time if I can great but it will not be a deal breaker for me…

I didn’t make an ADR for it because the majority of the people in my party were not excited by the menu. Like Dana, I am more interested in it for the interior. If I have an opportunity for lunch, fine, though I also would not line up for long and miss valuable fun time.

when I was there, another patron went up to the gate and asked if they could just go in an see what is was like and summarily dismissed…

I think that people were just desperate for new food choices in the MK, plus with the pics they released- people got all excited. We’re not even going to try to go this time… maybe next time!

Pam and I were in MK from 3:00 to closing today and really could not decide where we wanted to have dinner. We finally ate at Pecos since it was 7PM, we were passing by, and we had skipped lunch.

They gotta do something about dinner choices inside MK.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1133039]Pam and I were in MK from 3:00 to closing today and really could not decide where we wanted to have dinner. We finally ate at Pecos since it was 7PM, we were passing by, and we had skipped lunch.

They gotta do something about dinner choices inside MK.[/QUOTE]

Yep…slim pickins for a dinner meal…we usually work around it or just know that if we spend the day there we just won’t have a real sit down dinner at the MK most times…liberty tree is our stand by…