Our Christmas Village

I gave my DW for her birthday the “Cindy Snow Castle” last June. She put it in her Christmas Village display that we have set out. It Looks Awesome.
I just thought I would share this with the MB’rs…

Here are the photos-

That’s so cool!

Looks so magical!

Sooo pretty!

WOW…I want one

yes you can see the magic, thanks for sharing:snowman::tinytree:

That’s great!! Looks so pretty!

I love the way this looks. Very pretty

That looks like a great gift idea. I need to get my hands on one of those!

I see no taveren in the village. Where do they get a beer

Love it.

Our village has become a city (4 card tables) so we’ve instituted a zero growth policy but that might be a must have. Where did you find it?

We are gonna have to get that when we go back next year. Now that we have a house I know DW wants to start her own village after seeing what my Mom has built up

Love it! My village has expanded way too much, but I may need one of those…

Oh, that’s so pretty!

wow!! I love the angle of the second picture!! It looks like you have your own Mini Main Street. :happy:

I love that second picture!

Nice gift, your wife must love it!

Where do you think I was standing when I took the pic?:laugh:
They only sale small beers…very small beers!!!:laugh:

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1006875]Love it.

Our village has become a city (4 card tables) so we’ve instituted a zero growth policy but that might be a must have. Where did you find it?[/QUOTE]

Rich, It’s just a table we have against our wall in our living room. It’s not really that big, but when you put the camera down on the table and click… It looks like a real winter village.
When we visited DD last May, we saw the castle at the Christmas shop…debated about buying it and decided not to. The minute we got home I called them and ordered it for her B-Day. We have had it out ever since June.

She does … in fact we all do. I love looking at this when we have it above our entertainment center.

More Pics …