Our Dinning Plans

Below are what we have booked so far. What do you think. (New indicates we havent been there before)

8/22 Garden Grill
8/23 50’s Prime Time Cafe (we havent been here in years)
8/24 Whispering Canyon
8/25 Cape May Buffet
8/26 yak and Yetti New
8/27 Wolf Gang Puck Cafe New

[QUOTE=Caseys Corner;1031229]Below are what we have booked so far. What do you think. (New indicates we havent been there before)

8/22 Garden Grill
8/23 50’s Prime Time Cafe (we havent been here in years)
8/24 Whispering Canyon
8/25 Cape May Buffet
8/26 yak and Yetti New
8/27 Wolf Gang Puck Cafe New[/QUOTE]

Your plans look perfect. BTW: we are leaving on the same exact day…lol

The only ones the kids are against are Yak and Yetti and 50’s prime time. They havent identified fryed foods on the menu yet. LOL

We are driving so we will ne leaving on the 21st.

We are usually in the lobby listening to Elliot having an adult beverage while the kids put a hurtin on the soda station. Maybe we will bump into each other.

50s Primetime is a blast! We had a great time last time we went, including the kids. We had a really fun server named Mikey and all 7 of us (my parents were with us) determined this is a must for our next trip!

You list looks great. There are a couple on it that I haven’t been to before, but I’m sure you will love them based on other reviews.

[QUOTE=jen9804;1031247]50s Primetime is a blast! We had a great time last time we went, including the kids. We had a really fun server named Mikey and all 7 of us (my parents were with us) determined this is a must for our next trip!

You list looks great. There are a couple on it that I haven’t been to before, but I’m sure you will love them based on other reviews.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Prime Time it is.

[QUOTE=Caseys Corner;1031236]The only ones the kids are against are Yak and Yetti and 50’s prime time. They havent identified fryed foods on the menu yet. LOL

We are driving so we will ne leaving on the 21st.

We are usually in the lobby listening to Elliot having an adult beverage while the kids put a hurtin on the soda station. Maybe we will bump into each other.[/QUOTE]

OMG just realized we are at the same resort. Look for me!!

Your list looks great. I am trying prime time and yak for the first time this trip as well

Your list looks awesome…Get the mashed potatoes at Whispering Canyon…they are AWESOME!

Lisa

Your plans look perfect to me