Our Disney "Cabinet"

So at my house, we have a computer cabinet in the hallway upstairs. It used to have nothing but they computer and printer, so I gave some “Disney” to it. I think it turned out well. When I figure out how to post pictures, I’ll add them! :happy: Can anyone help with this? I’ve been sitting here trying to figure it out.:pinch:

You click Go Advanced and then there is a place to manage your attachments. If you have them on a CD, you just click the one you want to add.

I am looking forward to seeing what you have done. We have a new countdown board that my DDs and I made and I keep meaning to take a picture of it to post here.

OH yes figure it out, I’d love to see what you’ve done sounds great!

[QUOTE=jen9804;1063667]You click Go Advanced and then there is a place to manage your attachments. If you have them on a CD, you just click the one you want to add.

I am looking forward to seeing what you have done. We have a new countdown board that my DDs and I made and I keep meaning to take a picture of it to post here.[/QUOTE]

Thank you soo much!! Here they are:

That’s really sweet, Steamboat Lily! I think it would be inspirational to be surrounded by quotes from Walt while I am working. I’m going to have to copy your idea for our work area!

That’s amazing!! I wish we could do something like that for our computer, but we have a desk, not a cabinet. :blink: Me and my mom make Disney bulletin boards to countdown the days until our next trip. :laugh:

We have Disney quotes at work too! :slight_smile: Totally gets me thru the day!

That’s so creative! I might just have to use that idea!:happy:

I just love having quotes around me, it feels so magical!:happy::goofybounce:

OH that’s so nice! and very inspirational too while you are working- thanks for the photos.

Thank you! I love it sooo much!:happy::heart:

Very nice. I have Disney magnets and a trip countdown in my office at work. A little bit of Disney around me there reminds me why I work so hard.

I have Disney pencils that I use at school, and they help me get through the day!:happy::wink::mickey:

you did a fantistic job. I wish we would do that here. My husband is not so much into Disney as the rest of us:blink::blink:,yes I know, someone who is NOT into Disney. Well, as long as there is breath, there is hope. Anyway, it looks great. Anything to pass the time till your next trip.

Thank you! :happy: how can he not like Disney?! :blink:

My boyfriend is very anti-disney! So they are out there lol!

Love what you’ve done with the quotes around the work desk! Great idea!

[QUOTE=steamboat lily;1063843]Thank you! :happy: how can he not like Disney?! :blink:[/QUO
I know right. Cause he is sick like that. I seriously need to take his temperature.

CUTE!! Love it!

[QUOTE=Campbell87;1063868]My boyfriend is very anti-disney! So they are out there lol!

Love what you’ve done with the quotes around the work desk! Great idea![/QUOTE]

Thank you!:mickey:

Thank you!:happy::mickey: