Our first DVC trip!

We leave tomorrow for our first DVC trip!!! I’m so excited for it, almost as excited as my first time to Disney!!

And on top of that we will be there for 10 days!! Our longest trip ever!! And we get to experience two different DVC resorts, BWV and SSR!!

I can’t wait!!! I’ll be “too excited to sleep” tonight!! :happy:

Have a wonderful trip!!!

That’s so exciting! Have a wonderful trip, I hope you fall in love with DVC.

Have a great trip!

You are going to love it! You will come home swearing to never stay at a regular resort and with a regular room again- I have converted Edward and now even free dining wont tempt him!

Hope you have a great time! DVC was the best decision we ever made!!

Awesome, I hope you guys have a great time. We love being a part of DVC! Enjoy!

Thanks everyone!! It’s exciting too that my Aunt, Uncle, Cousin and my Cousin’s daughter, who is 2, will be going too!! They are staying at POP and this is the first trip EVER for all of them to WDW!!

So exciting!!! I cant wait to hear all about it!

Oh, how very exciting! I know you will have a great time and I can’t wait to hear about how you like the OKW and SSR! Have a safe trip!

[QUOTE=momofaprincess;956462]We leave tomorrow for our first DVC trip!!! I’m so excited for it, almost as excited as my first time to Disney!!

And on top of that we will be there for 10 days!! Our longest trip ever!! And we get to experience two different DVC resorts, BWV and SSR!!

I can’t wait!!! I’ll be “too excited to sleep” tonight!! :happy:[/QUOTE]

See you next weekend!! :happy::phone:

We take our first DVC trip in Sept. to SSR. We cant wait!! Don’t forget the TR! And have a blast!!

Have a GREAT TIME!!! :happy:

Have a Magical Time!!

WELCOME HOME! (You’re gonna love hearing that!)

Maybe I’ll see ya there. At BWV Sat then Vero Beach Sunday. :biggrin:

Have a wonderful time… how could you not? :happy:

See you next weekend!!

And thanks everyone!!!

Hopefully the walls aren’t too thin and my son doesn’t decide to let out the screams he does here!! LOL – I won’t have very happy neighbors!! :blink::pinch:

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;956541]WELCOME HOME! (You’re gonna love hearing that!)

Maybe I’ll see ya there. At BWV Sat then Vero Beach Sunday. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

We won’t get there till 7pm but I think we are going to have a late dinner (and a drink :closedeye) at ESPN-- DH’s request!

Beat you there…we’re doing dinner at the Wave then over to MK for fireworks and shut it down. We’re doing a mini trip as part of our 30th!