Our First to Disney!

everyone!! We just got back from our first trip to Disney! We had a blast!! This trip would never of happened if it wasnt for one of my very bestfriends, Kim. Dreams do come true. We stayed at the SSR and it is beautiful there. The room was perfect and the service there is great! The kids loved the pool We did MK, Epcot & AK. MK is my favorite, I think I took pictures of the castle in every color, lol. We also did Chef Mickey and the Princess Breakfast in Norway. They were all wonderful. We ate at Le Cellier which was to die for…Wolfgang Puck Express, out of this world. Also, Boma & Kona great places too. I highly recomened them all. We had the basic dinning plan which you get so much food with. A must, and I will always get it when I go back. It did rain a total of 25 inches during our trip BUT that did not stop us!! We put on our ponchos and we out and did our thing lol. And the great part of all is that we have decided to have a DISNEY WEDDING in 2010!! I am so excited!!! I cant describe it. Disney is so magical and I want that for my wedding so much and to share it with my very close friends and family! So there will be lots of planning in the future… I did cry on our last day I did NOT want to come home. I miss it so much and I cant wait to go back, which we will again and again!!! xoxo
Have a Magical Day!
Stephanie

Wow, it’s sounds like you had a wonderful time! It’s so great to hear the experiences of a first timer; it helps me remember what my first trip was like, and see it again through your eyes. Thanks for posting, and welcome to Mousebuzz!

YAY! Congratulations on a successful first trip, it sounds like your family had a blast! So exciting that you are considering a Disney wedding. Happy planning, and keep us all updated! Welcome to Mousebuzz! :smile:

Welcome to MB! Sounds like you had a blast. It reminded me of my first trip. Happy planning the wedding!

Welcome to MB! Sounds like you had a great time. Disney is a very magical place and a wedding would be wonderful. Congrats and good luck with the wedding!

Your trip sounds wonderful! Now you get to plan a Disney wedding-wow! That’s a great cure for post trip blues!

Hi pixiechick, welcome to MouseBuzz. It sounds like you “got it” with WDW. I know a couple that went for their first trip to WDW last month and didn’t “get it”. They didn’t like it all. :confused: So glad to hear about your plans for a wedding there. Hope you’ll keep us updated to all your plans. If you have the time, we’d sure like to see pictures of your first trip. Stay with us long enough and you’ll see we all love trip reports and pictures. Gives us our Disney fix. :laugh:

Awsome!!! Those were some of my favorite places to eat also. Wolf gang Puck express,all I can say is DELISH!! Boma is my new favorite place. ZGlad you had a blast and did not let the rain get in your way. Disney does have that magical affect on you. Glad to hear of a wedding in Disney soon. Oh, and welcome to MB.

Welcome to MB and congrats on the wedding, happy planning!!!

Welcome to MB. Glad your trip was so enjoyable. Congrats on you upcoming Disney Wedding. It will be a memory of a lifetime.

Ahhh! So glad you caught the Disney bug!

Welcome to MB! This is the place for you! :happy:

Welcome to WET Disney World…Mousebuzz (the friendliest Disney board) and congrats.

The bug has bitten another! Sounds like a great trip…download those pictures and write a trip report! We’d love to read it and we love rehashing old trips!

Welcome to MB! Can’t wait to read your TR and hear all about your wedding plans! :wub:

Welcome to MB. So happy you had a magical trip. I hope there are many more in your future. I hope to see your wedding planning here when it is time.

Welcome to MouseBuzz, my friend!!! :wub:

I agree with everyone, post a complete Trip Report! I already know what you did each day, but no one else does.

And I CAN’T WAIT to help you plan your Disney Wedding!!!