So rather than lie to our kids where we were going on our “No Kids” vacation, I sat them down and told them the truth; Mom and Dad are going to WDW…they took it quite well…WHEW! Of course they asked that we bring them something back…we will.
I made our final tour reservation yesterday, here are our plans:
- Check in to All Star Sports
- Typhoon Lagoon all Day
- Dinner at Wolf Gang Pucks
- Shop at DTD
- Segway Tour at Epcot in the early a.m.
- Spend the rest of the day at Epcot
- Dinner at Marrekesh
- Cirque De Soleil Show
- Keys to the Kingdom Tour
- Spend the rest of the day at MK
- Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
- Pleasure Island (before it’s gone - it’ll be our first time)
- Sleep in
- check out
- Blizzard Beach until 3:00 ish
- Grab a late lunch
- Hop on ME and head home late evening
I think we’re getting in all the adult stuff we can’t do with the kids (DS8 DD6), we’re really looking forward to this trip, it can’t come soon enough! We’ll be celebrating our 14 year anniversary :wub:this trip, it may be a few months early, but we’re doing it anyway!