Our September ADRs

With our trip being only 25 days away, I thought I would share where we are going to be eating this year. There are 4 for us me, DH, DD6 and DS 8 months(will be turning 9 months during our trip) We are on the dining plan and really looking forward to this trip! Let me know what you think

September 24th-arrival day. We will be arriving late morning/early afternoon-Dinner at Coral Reef

September 25th-Hollywood and Vine Play and Dine-Lunch

September 26th-Crystal Palace-Lunch-First time eating here

September 27th-Akershus Storybook Princess Dinner-we haven’t ate here since Kait was almost 2. She is looking forward to seeing the princesses.

September 28th-Chef Mickey’s-eating breakfast with Mickey and the gang! This is a tradition for us

September 29th-Whispering Canyon-dinner-looking forward to the skillet

September 30th-Le Cellier-lunch-we have never done Le Cellier for lunch. This was the only slot I could get the whole week we are there.

October 1st-Liberty Tree-Dinner-We are doing MNSSHP this night and also a tradition for us.

October 2nd-departure day-probably will be eating at Earl of Sandwich and heading to the airport.

Well, that is it. I know there are quite a few character meals, but we love them! What do you think?

Good choices with the family in mind. Lots of ‘stuff’ going on to keep tired kids engaged.

Sound good to me. We are trying CM for breakfast this yr.

sounds awesome:smile: we’re trying Whispering Canyon&Le Cellier on our next trip in december

You are gonna love Le Cellier! The Cheddar Cheese soup is amazing and the choc. mousse is out of this world do not miss either of those! Liberty tree tavern is amazing as well! I think you have awesome adrs especially for a young family you are gonna have an amazing time!!!
I have never eaten at the Whispering canyon so please let me know what you think!

Everything sounds awesome!

Where are you staying? We are goning to be there the exact same days!

Lisa