Our Trip Plans

Ok, so I made our ADR’s this morning. And surprise surprise there wasn’t any availability at Le Celier.

But I didn’t really have that on our list of restaurants anyhow.

I did try to get into Kouzzina and there wasn’t any availability there either. At least not on the evening I needed it.

So if you all remember the whole reason we decided to go on this trip was because we were going to take a Sister-in-Law and Niece and Nephew… Well a nasty divorce between brother and Sis-in-law stopped them from going. We wanted to still bring the niece and nephew but their mother wont let them. And we already had plane tickets purchased that were non-refundable. So we decided we would still go and we would cancel the other room.

So I called today to cancel the other room and found out that both rooms which were booked as Animal Kingdom Kidani Village Standard View Studios had the wait list come through for the Savannah View. So that was exciting. I canceled the one room.

Here are our plans:

[B]Tuesday December 15th[/B] we will fly into Orlando after work departing Cincinnati at 8PM and arriving in Orlando at 10:15PM.

[B]Wednesday December 16th[/B] we will be spending the day at Epcot, and we will stand in line and hopefully get a seat for the 5PM Candlelight Processional and then we will be having dinner with (WishUponAStar and her husband Daniel) at Cape May Cafe (new for Greg, Joey and I).

After dinner we all will be heading to Hollywood Studio’s to see the Osbourne Family Lights.

After seeing the lights we will be heading to Downtown Disney for some shopping.

[B]Thursday December 17th[/B] we are having breakfast at Kona Cafe (new for us). I can’t wait to finally try the Tonga Toast.

We don’t have any real plans after breakfast. And we are having dinner at Ohana (new for us) this evening before we go to the MVMCP.

[B]Friday December 18th[/B]Greg has an early morning flight out of Orlando to Chicago to attend a wedding. Joey and I are staying until Sunday. Joey and I are having dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe before we attend the MVMCP once again.

[B]Saturday December 19th[/B]Joey and I are having lunch at Sanaa(new for us).

And then Saturday evening I am attending a special event with WishUponAStar and her husband and mickeysgirlz at the Hollywood Studios. This is WishUponAStar’s special event so she will have to let you all in on the secret when she wants to.

[B]Sunday December 20th[/B]Unfortunately this is check out day. But Joey and I don’t fly out until 5PM so we have until at least 2:30 to get some last minute Disney time in. We also are having breakfast at Boma this morning. We have been to Boma for dinner before but this will be a first for us for breakfast.

That is pretty much the plan. We have some busy evenings planned so we are trying to keep the days a little lighter on the schedule.

We definitely plan to take in the sites of the holiday decorations around Disney World since this is our first ever trip during the Christmas Season.

Sounds like a fun time. Enjoy!!

I do hope you enjoy your trip, WDW is special anytime of the year, but at the holidays, it is even more special. I can’t wait to hear about your reaction to the Osborne Lights, and the Candlelight Processional. :slight_smile:

What great plans! Sounds like a fun time.

Sanaa is our new favorite dinner spot…all I can say is YUM! Everything was delicious, hopefully you’ll get seated next to the window like we did and the crowned crane will pay you a visit…it’s truly an amazing place to dine.

awesome possum! Can’t wait! :smile:

Sounds like a super wonderful trip! See you real soon . . . :happy: