Our trip Report

[B]Day: 1[/B]
leaving 4:30 am to catch the Cape May Lewes ferry. We caught the first one at 6:45 am.

We made it. Some pic’s attached leaving and on the ferry. One pic is of our tom tom with Mickey leading the way to land.

Love the Mickey on the Tom Tom and I thought I was cool with the sports car that leads the way on mine

HOw did you get the Mickey on your Tom Tom? I have one I never even opened yet. I hope mine has that.

Its a long drive and we stopped for the night in a South Carolina Hampton Inn. More Pic’s.

Stay Tuned!

Plug the Tom Tom into your computor and when you get into the Tom Tom Web it will prompt you you to symbles and its free to download.

If you have problems I’ll try to send you the link.

We had Mickey Lead the way! :mickey::mickey:

[QUOTE=Caseys Corner;988560]Plug the Tom Tom into your computor and when you get into the Tom Tom Web it will prompt you you to symbles and its free to download.

If you have problems I’ll try to send you the link.[/QUOTE]

Does that work with Garmin too?

OMG, South of the Border! I completely forgot about that place. Used to take the kiddies there when we lived in SC. Oddest thing is from as far north as WV & as far south as Daytona there were billboards every few miles advertiseing, and the place really isn’t that big. It’s fun though.

On with the TR…

hahaha… I love how Mickey is leading you to Disney World! How very appropriate!

I dont know. Go on there home page and look for downloads

Day: 2

Of course we had our meals at Cracker Barrel on the way there and back. Thats a treat for us since we are an hour to the closest one.

We finally arrived and when you see the Disney buses you know your close.

Day: 2 continued

we arrived at WDW about 2 pm walked through the resort DDD and had dinner at planet Hollywood.

We will pass on planet Hollywood next time. Not Good!:blow:

Day: 2 continued

Day:2 continued

You want pics we got them.

We stayed in the building were the stairs are the speakers I forget the name of it.

Great TR. Love all the pics. Thanks for the info about the Mickey download to the tomtom.
Im going to see if I can download a Mickey.

Cant wait to see more pics

Where are all the people? Isn’t it summer vacation time? That resort looks absolutely abandoned. Tell us how busy it was, what can’t we see

Great TR and I love all the pictures please keep it up

They were there believe me.

Day: 3

Off to Amimal Kingdom.

Love all the pics! Keep them coming!