Our trip starts Thursday May 21 but start following today!

I started a wordpress blog on Saturday for an ongoing live trip report. The DW and I will be staying at AKL from May 21 to May 29. I plan on including a lot of photos and will answer as many questions as I can for you guys while I am down there.
I decided to do a blog so I would not have to repeat reports on other Disney fan sites and it will eliminate emailing family and friends. They can just go to the site and check out what we are up to.

I hope you will check out my page. I will also send photos and up dates through Twitter via iphone so if you want to follow me throughout the day while I am in the parks, my user name is Spectro1 with no space after Spectro. My Twitter posts will be linked to my blog so you can also follow along there if you don’t have an account. Unfortunately only the last 3 tweets will appear on the blog.

I hope to hear from you!
Spectro’s Walt Disney World Blog

Great idea!!! I’ll be checking in to see all the fun you’re having! :happy:

[QUOTE=Spectro is #1;961108]I started a wordpress blog on Saturday for an ongoing live trip report. The DW and I will be staying at AKL from May 21 to May 29. I plan on including a lot of photos and will answer as many questions as I can for you guys while I am down there.
I decided to do a blog so I would not have to repeat reports on other Disney fan sites and it will eliminate emailing family and friends. They can just go to the site and check out what we are up to.

I hope you will check out my page. I will also send photos and up dates through Twitter via iphone so if you want to follow me throughout the day while I am in the parks, my user name is Spectro1 with no space after Spectro. My Twitter posts will be linked to my blog so you can also follow along there if you don’t have an account. Unfortunately only the last 3 tweets will appear on the blog.

I hope to hear from you!
Spectro’s Walt Disney World Blog[/QUOTE]
Ok, I’ll be with you on wordpress.com. I am very excited :wub:

I just added your blog to my favorites page!!! Have a great trip and take lots of pics with that new camera

Cool! Are you making a video?

I knew you would ask me that Victoria :laugh:. I am sorry to say no. My external hard drive for that computer crashed so I don’t have the required storage space to do a video. I will only be doing stills and maybe some short vids shot with the still camera.
Maybe next time.

The blog has been updated. The rain started around 10am and has been steady ever since. Had lunch at Tony’s today and it was very good. We will be eating at Sanna tonight.

The weather looks to be much better today. had a huge Tstorm last night while we were in Epoct. Just updated the blog.

Thanks for the updates! I loved the encounter with Cinderella about the email… :laugh: Great pictures! Hope you’re having a great trip despite the rain! :heart:

Love the blog, and I’ve been following you on Twitter . . . can’t believe all the rain! WOWEE . . . it’s been doing the same down here in SoFlo . . . for days now! :frown: