Out of these Dining options what would you pick and why?

Chefs De France
Coral Reef
Le Cellier
Teppan Edo
Tokyo Dining
Tutto Italia

Thanks for your input!!

I would pick Chefs de France because I like the menu, love French food.
I would never go to Tappan Edo again.
The menu for Tokyo Dining is boring
Love Italien food but want something different
Coral Reef - the reviews are not that good
Le Cellier - overrated

How’s that?

I would choose Le Cellier, we really liked it. Haven’t tried Chefs de France though…and I might reconsider, just to try something new.

Haha…how wishy washy!

I’d dump Coral Reef from the list as much as I love the aquarium. The menu is missing something in my opinion, although the lunch menu looks a bit better than dinner.
(I guess that makes it #6)

In this order:
Tokyo Dining (but I love sushi)
Tutto Italia
Chefs De France
Teppan Edo (actually this is a tie with Chefs)

I’m not listing Le Cellier because of how difficult it is to get a reservation.
If you can lock in a dinner reservation there, I’d jump on it, but I wouldn’t be disappointed if I didn’t.

[QUOTE=Dopey;995361]I would pick Chefs de France because I like the menu, love French food.
I would never go to Tappan Edo again.
The menu for Tokyo Dining is boring
Love Italien food but want something different
Coral Reef - the reviews are not that good
Le Cellier - overrated

How’s that?[/QUOTE]

Awesome thanks!!

I kinda agree with you. I :heart: Chef de France, I agree with Tappan Edo :blow: Coral Reef, not a seafood lover and YES reviews terrible

So Le Cellier is overrated?

[QUOTE=Soundgod;995364]I’d dump Coral Reef from the list as much as I love the aquarium. The menu is missing something in my opinion, although the lunch menu looks a bit better than dinner.
(I guess that makes it #6)

In this order:
Tokyo Dining (but I love sushi)
Tutto Italia
Chefs De France
Teppan Edo (actually this is a tie with Chefs)

I’m not listing Le Cellier because of how difficult it is to get a reservation.
If you can lock in a dinner reservation there, I’d jump on it, but I wouldn’t be disappointed if I didn’t.[/QUOTE]

Le Cellier - Can you believe I can get a ressie for December 18th?? The CM just told me “Wide Open!” :blink:

[QUOTE=Peppertink;995363]I would choose Le Cellier, we really liked it. Haven’t tried Chefs de France though…and I might reconsider, just to try something new.

Haha…how wishy washy![/QUOTE]

Try it! It was really good. YUM!

We were on the DP and went for lunch . . . it had an app/entree/dessert option which was really good. Plus we met Remy! :wub:

If that was the case, and you’re going dining plan, I’d grab the time of your choice right now. That way, you won’t need to go back for a while and try some other places.
Plus, I can give you an unvarnished opinion after we eat there on the 24th.
If it isn’t worth it, I can warn you off with plenty of time to choose something else.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;995371]If that was the case, and you’re going dining plan, I’d grab the time of your choice right now. That way, you won’t need to go back for a while and try some other places.
Plus, I can give you an unvarnished opinion after we eat there on the 24th.
If it isn’t worth it, I can warn you off with plenty of time to choose something else.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a PLAN!! Thanks! :happy:

I’d choose Chef’s and Tutto. I have not been to either of them but both of them are on my “I’ve got to eat here one day list”.
Le Cellier is overrated.

yes, I believe it. I tried to make ADRs for one restaurant, couldn’t get that but LeCellier was available…

I’ve only been to Tutto, but yumm. Pricey for non DP imo, but oh sooooooooo yummy. Profiteroles. drool:wub:

Yes, pricey if you’re not on the dining plan, but if you’re on the deluxe plan, major bang for the buck.
Food good enough to dine there 4 times in 2008.

I’m looking to make a decision for the CP PKG! And so I’m looking for “bang” and these are all on the Tier 3 dining which is $58.99/adult OR 2 TS credits. It’s the weekend before Xmas, and I don’t want to stand online for 2 hours with NO HOPE of my parents not seeing the CP, so we decided to bite the bullet and use 2 credits.

No biggie, it’s a 4 night trip, so well have two more to use, PLUS CS PLUS Snack and if we pay outta pocket for a meal or two so be it. :laugh: I just don’t want to waste time in line! :laugh:

Altho, based on the rooms available at the resorts and ADRS, I think it won’t be too crowded. Altho tonight I was on hold with Disney for 25 minutes (last night to book free dining - which runs through 12/17) :pinch: but we arrive on the 18th so we’ll just miss it! WHEW! :happy:

Coral Reef for the experiance.

Le Cellier for the food. Keep trying, It took a few weeks before we got into some.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;995357]Chefs De France
Coral Reef
Le Cellier
Teppan Edo
Tokyo Dining
Tutto Italia

Thanks for your input!![/QUOTE]

Le Cellier has to be the most overrated restaurant in all of WDW, it’s gotten blah. You can get a MUCH better meal at Turf Club. It may have just been two seperate flukes but the last two times we went to Le Cellier we decided we just weren’t going to risk it again anytime soon. Had to wait 25-30 after our ADR time, the service was crap, and both of our steaks were mediocre at best.

That being said the two on that list I would choose are Coral Reef (STILL never had a negative experience there, ever), and Teppan Edo (I think the girls would love watching the Hibachi chef) and the food is good.

I too find LeCellier over rated. The first couple times we went were okay, but the last two, not so much. Not sure what happened there. I never cared for the dark basement look of the restaurant either. We liked Tutto Italia, so we’ll be trying that again.

While LeCellier has become overrated, I feel that you should still try it if you haven’t. We have had good and bad service at almost every restaurant on property, good and bad meals too. The atmosphere is really nice at Le Cellier, and we have always always always had good service there. I also can not think of a time that we were seated for an adr there that we didn’t wait well past our scheduled time. This was especially true during the candlelight processional. But that also happened to us at the Rose & Crown.

My choice out of all of the choices you listed would still be Le Cellier.

Like I said this is for the candlelight processional package, and at this point all the dining is “wide open” There was a write up in the Palm Beach Post about all the “new” dining on WDW property, and they really gave Tutto a fantastic write up (also my friend went there last year and said too much food but very yummy!)

My parents are now coming with us for our Xmas trip, and they haven’t been to any of these except Chef . . . soooo I want them to have the best experience. I KNOW there are NO guarantees that it will be great, but I want to give it a shot! :laugh:

I value all your opinions THANK YOU!! :heart:

The order that we would choose these are
Le Celleur - Hard to get into.
Chef De France - Good french food nice atmosphere
Tutto Italia - We enjoy Italian food been stationed there for 2 years
The other three, we aren’t not into fish.