Outside Grocery Delivery Service

I researched this years ago, but never had to use it as we always had a car, this year there is no car, so which outside grocery delivery service is the best?

Garden Grocer is excellent. Fair prices and great service. I have used them multiple times as has many people on here. I don’t even hesitate in recommending them.

Dana, do you contact them by phone or through a website? What is the number or website (yeah, I’m too lazy to Google it. :tongue: )

Thanks for the info, is this them?

Garden Grocer

We also use them and it’s always great!!

[QUOTE=Mickey Maniac;1117323]Thanks for the info, is this them?

Garden Grocer[/QUOTE]

Great. Thanks!

I’m a bit confused. I assume there is a delivery charge on top of the listed price of the groceries. What’s the $1.99 Fuel Surcharge? Is that per delivery or per mile?

[QUOTE=Cavey;1117359]Great. Thanks!

I’m a bit confused. I assume there is a delivery charge on top of the listed price of the groceries. What’s the $1.99 Fuel Surcharge? Is that per delivery or per mile?[/QUOTE]

I am sure it is not per mile, if so that would suck!

…I wish there were a way to get just a 12 pack of water bottles…that’s all I want! Too expensive to buy water from the hotel…we just deal with tap water…

I throw four water bottles in my suitcase (in double zip lock bags) and reuse them, so when the water is gone, I go down to where the pop is and refill the bottles with filtered water from there.

Is it advertised at filtered water? I believe water coming out of a soda photo is just tap water.

No, just assumed it was filtered because it tastes better than tap water from the sink.

I guess there might be some sort of filter in the machine to keep the soda from tasting weird. But it wouldn’t be purified spring water.

Your statement did make me think that I should take an empty nalgene bottle with me to fill up and carry.

We always take our water bottles to the park…I just sometimes want a good cold bottle of water…I never really thought about the food court water being filtered…in any case…in the summer…we refill the bottles often in the park…

I have a Brita filter water bottle this time so I’ll see if it tastes better or not…

When you need to refill your water bottle in the park, just go up to any counter service and ask for a cup of ice water. They will give you a large one for free, and just transfer it into your water bottle.

…gee…never thought of that…all these years and trips and we just used the water fountains…thank you for this idea…

Great idea! Thanks.

Most soda dispensers today have a filter for the water coming into them. It is an attempt to keep all drinks tasting the same despite different water systems across the globe. I would assume that is the case at Disney so most likely the water is filtered. Of course, they may be among those who do not filter.