Paid.....in.....full!

Well, we finally did it! It was a bit touch and go for a little while, but Amelia’s Man and family have paid in full for our upcoming 7 glorious days on the Disney Magic this October the 11th!

With things the way they are in the economy right now, we were struggling for a bit, and our cruise looked to be in question:eek:!

But with my job being very busy, we were finally able to pay off the cruise! That’s why I haven’t been on the forums for a while! I’ve been extremely busy!

Dana, will we still get to take DC Bear with us!? We hope so! And Peppertink, I’m practicing my Lapu-Lapu drinking for you!:laugh:

[QUOTE=Amelia’s Man;858999]Well, we finally did it! It was a bit touch and go for a little while, but Amelia’s Man and family have paid in full for our upcoming 7 glorious days on the Disney Magic this October the 11th!

With things the way they are in the economy right now, we were struggling for a bit, and our cruise looked to be in question:eek:!

But with my job being very busy, we were finally able to pay off the cruise! That’s why I haven’t been on the forums for a while! I’ve been extremely busy!

Dana, will we still get to take DC Bear with us!? We hope so! And Peppertink, I’m practicing my Lapu-Lapu drinking for you!:laugh:[/QUOTE]
Great news indeed. I love paying off a trip. What freedom :laugh:
I think DC was retired. Start a new bear :closedeye

How wonderful for you!!!:happy:

Feels good to have it all paid off, now you can start saving for all the goodies you want to buy!:laugh:

Great news.

That’s wonderful news and an awesome feeling. How many does this make for you now? So glad that you were able to work it out.

[QUOTE=Amelia’s Man;858999]Well, we finally did it! It was a bit touch and go for a little while, but Amelia’s Man and family have paid in full for our upcoming 7 glorious days on the Disney Magic this October the 11th!

Dana, will we still get to take DC Bear with us!? We hope so! And Peppertink, I’m practicing my Lapu-Lapu drinking for you!:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Congrats to you for getting it all paid off. I know what you mean about struggling to get thing paid off…I have all the big stuff paid for, but am still trying to get the spending money saved and I leave in 20 days…talk about calling it close.

DC has been retired. Please do start a new mascot and pass him around. you can be in charge of him. Make him Mickey Mousebuzz or something like that.

Congrats on having your trip paid! Where the heck have you been?:laugh:

I’ve been working hard (maybe TOO hard!!) to pay off our cruise! But I’m going to make time to stop in and keep up with all my friends here, andALL things Disney!:laugh:

[QUOTE=Dana;859318]Congrats to you for getting it all paid off. I know what you mean about struggling to get thing paid off…I have all the big stuff paid for, but am still trying to get the spending money saved and I leave in 20 days…talk about calling it close.

DC has been retired. Please do start a new mascot and pass him around. you can be in charge of him. Make him Mickey Mousebuzz or something like that.[/QUOTE]

You know Dana, I think I’ll do just that! I’ll get a new mascot, and his (or her!!) first trip will be the cruise! Once I get our new mascot, I’ll start a new mascot thread, and post a picture! Maybe even start a contest or poll to pick a name!:laugh:

timkelmom, this will be our fourth Disney Cruise! We sailed on the Wonder twice, and the Magic once! This will be our second time on the Wonder!:cool:

Congrats!!! We are paying alittle at a time and definitely having to focus a little more with the cost of gas and food these days. Way to go!!!

It is definitely…DEFINITELY…a struggle! But the payoff is what makes the struggle worth it!!:cool::pirate:

congratulations a great feeling!!!

Congrats to you !! We just paid ours off too.Feels great doesn’t it!! You seem to be an experienced cruiser. Would love to get any advice or info you have to offer from you!!!