Pal Mickey

I have never been to this park before and i am wondering if the Pal Mickey works at the California Disneyland?
Thanks Cav!

UGH DUHH!! Of course Mickey is here at Disneyland…thats like asking if a bannan split comes with ice cream…

Anaheimboy 15, Pal Mickey is a stuffed toy you can buy at WDW that acts as your tour guide. A computer sensor lets mickey know where you are in the park and he gives you ideas of which lines are shorter, or things to look for in that area.
cav, in answer to your question…no Pal Mickey does not work at DL. I wish he did!

OHHH LOL Im sorry…hehe…now I know what ur talking about. Well actually for a time he did, they plan on bringing him perminatley back to DL as one of the littler things for the 50th Anniversary, or so my Aunt said. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bring your Pal Mickey with you. My understanding is that he will work in the MK, but I have not tried him in DCA park.

Have Fun!

Hmm, Ill have to pick one up next time im in WDW and see if he works in DL. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

No - Pal Mickey does NOT work in Disneyland. Disneyland isn’t set up for it. (Neither is DCA)

It would be a nice addition to DL though!

Yea, like I had said earlier Disneyland is thinking of adding palmickey as one of the smaller things for the 50th Anniversary. That would be totally awsome! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: