Panic ** how would you handle **

We arrive on Monday, October 24th. . yes, this coming Monday. Just got our reservations and realized that Disney only booked us for 3 nights rather than the four. . .so we called. And, we told the hotel was booked.

uugh. . .so, do we go to another hotel for all four nights, switch the last night, etc.

But, I feel this was an error on Disney’s part. .how much do a push for say, a discount at a deluxe hotel :dry:

Well I would suggest talking to Wishy about any advice about hoboing it on the beach at the poly.

jk…no ideas best of luck.

[QUOTE=tigger;1093794]Well I would suggest talking to Wishy about any advice about hoboing it on the beach at the poly.

jk…no ideas best of luck.[/QUOTE]

You all laugh, but it might be our only option. . . the resorts are pretty full!!
:laugh:

When you called to notify them of the shortage did they acknowledge that it was their mistake, or are they assuming the shortage of dates made were on your part. If they’re taking responsibility for it did they offer an alternative since they’re booked? If they don’t feel they were negligent then there may be nothing offered. In that case I would start looking for another location, but explain to them why you’re changing and they may be able to find some magic they could share with you.

I would ask to speak to a supervisor if the CM you ask doesn’t help, but be willing to switch to a different resort either for the last night or for all 3 nights. Good luck!!

Please let us know what happens… I hope that they make it right for you!

[QUOTE=Magic;1093792]We arrive on Monday, October 24th. . yes, this coming Monday. Just got our reservations and realized that Disney only booked us for 3 nights rather than the four. . .so we called. And, we told the hotel was booked.

uugh. . .so, do we go to another hotel for all four nights, switch the last night, etc.

But, I feel this was an error on Disney’s part. .how much do a push for say, a discount at a deluxe hotel :dry:[/QUOTE]

I don’t understand. You mean you were just sent an email saying you only have 3 nights booked or you were just getting your paperwork together and see that X days/months ago, you were only booked for 3 nights?

Good news! I called back last night and fourth night was available at our first choice (Port Orleans French Quarter) so we were able to have all four nights at the same hotel!!!

And, to top it off, it ended up being cheaper then originally planned. . .because of a discount code!!!

:mickey:

Great news!

Well, that is great news. Funny how things always work out there, huh?

ooh, that is wonderful!! congrats!

Wow glad to hear that- it could have been a real problem otherwise! Well done on the better deal too.

Where is the “thumbs up” button.

Whew! I am so glad that it worked out…aaaand for the better too!