Parade & Fireworks Times?

I was just wondering if there is any way to find the times of the parades and fireworks prior to arriving to WDW? I am hoping there is a way to tell on the official WDW website, but if so, I can’t find it.

I did find this, but I’m not sure how reliable it is. Disney World park hours May 2009 Any ideas on if it is?

I am also trying to find out the parade and fireworks times for March 2009.

Ciao,
Alfredo

I happen to know that the three o’clock parade will start at 3:00.

I know, I know - Your welcome.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;931308]I happen to know that the three o’clock parade will start at 3:00.

I know, I know - Your welcome.[/QUOTE]

Good to know we can always count on you, Boss. :happy:

The best info comes directly from the Disney website, but they have a history of changing them.

The WDW site, as of yesterday, does not list the fireworks anywhere. Even when you go to a specific park and click on the calendar to view and then a specific day, they do not list the fireworks. I clicked on every day we would be there and nothing on Wishes or Fantasmic.

I wonder if they are having problems or just have not officially scheduled the fireworks for MK and DHS?!

[QUOTE=acarballo;931305]I am also trying to find out the parade and fireworks times for March 2009.

Ciao,
Alfredo[/QUOTE]

I found them up to April 2009. This is a pdf link that I found on the WDW Mom’s Panel, so it is legit.
http://disneyworldforum.disney.go.com/pdf/Parades_and_Fireworks_2009.pdf

I’m looking at my schedule from last week and I did this :eek:

Wishes is only on SUN, MON, WED, THURS and SAT??? We were not at the park late enough to notice this when we were there last weekend . . . but when did they stop doing Wishes every nite? Or has it always been like this and I missed something?

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;931564]I’m looking at my schedule from last week and I did this :eek:

Wishes is only on SUN, MON, WED, THURS and SAT??? We were not at the park late enough to notice this when we were there last weekend . . . but when did they stop doing Wishes every nite? Or has it always been like this and I missed something?[/QUOTE]

Maybe it depends on the time of year you go??? I usually go in June/July with the rest of the world (so it seems) and I think they perform everything every night. I remember Fantasmic being twice a night sometimes during those summer months.

No, the fireworks were ALWAYS ever night . . . I’m almost 100% sure. I think it’s another way of cutting costs! :frown:

Magic Kingdom® Park

Try Here. Click on the Park, then the month, then click on the actual day and it will give you the itinerary for the day including parades and fireworks. I just checked for our trip in March/April and Wishes is still scheduled for everynight. Maybe there was some maintenance happening, or the show will only be shown on certain nights during the “off-seasons”.