Paris Hilton to play Tinker Bell?

I recently heard that Disney is considering a live action version of a Tinker Bell movie, now if that is not bad enough, Paris Hilton is interested in playing our favorite pixie :eek::eek::eek:.

OK, who, besides me, thinks this is a really bad idea?

I have enjoyed the new animated film, but this would totally ruin it for me.

Bad, Bad, Bad idea.

I do not have anything nice to say about that, so I am not going to comment.

ummmm…I am speechless or is that speachless, or spiichless or sprachlos :blink:

Let’s think of the pros and cons. Hmmm. She actually looks (somewhat) the part. She also cannot act to save her life. I guess as long as Tink doesn’t have any actual lines in the movie, she may do OK.

:laugh:

I think she can be interested in the part all she wants, but I can’t imagine Disney putting her in a kid’s movie. They are pretty conservative with things like that.

Exactly my thoughts. She can want it all she wants, but it’s not going to happen.

I am totally in minority here, but I actually like Paris Hilton, and she changed since her so called arrest, even though she has a bad choice in men, she is so much better than Benji Madden!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Please no! :pinch:

UM, NO. :blink:

Here’s the funny thing… I can 't stand this new CGI Tink & these photos I am seeing of Tink in Pixie Hollow doing meet & greets at WDW, I personally think both are terrible. I don’t think Paris Hilton is a very good actress but in all honesty I think she would make a visually beatiful ‘live action’ Tink. She also loves Tinkerbell, so I am going to assume she at least has a good character appreciation.

Heck, I think Holly Madison would even make a good ‘live action’ Tink.

ANYTHING but this cheesy computer generated crap. Blah.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;911085]

.[/QUOTE]

Holly Madison would totally love that.
:laugh: I agree with some of the other thoughts on here. She can be interested all she wants but it’s not going to happen. Disney hired Lindsay Lohan a chaperon when they were filming Herbie the Love Bug because they thought she was wild and this was YEARS before the public actually knew about her crazy ways. I seriously doubt they would cast her in this.

[QUOTE=cinderbella;911091]Holly Madison would totally love that.
:laugh: I agree with some of the other thoughts on here. She can be interested all she wants but it’s not going to happen. Disney hired Lindsay Lohan a chaperon when they were filming Herbie the Love Bug because they thought she was wild and this was YEARS before the public actually knew about her crazy ways. I seriously doubt they would cast her in this.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree. I highly doubt they would ever actually hire her.

hahaha… my sister watche’s “Paris Hilton - My New BFF,” and that girl just sounds SOOOOO stupid! :pinch: That’s a terrible idea. Though Tink can be a bit bossy and demanding, I’ve always thought of her as very intelligent.

I think Ashley Tisdale would be a better candidate.

NO. No, no, no. Do not want. :pinch:

A Tinkerbell who flits around going “That’s hot” is no Tinkerbell I’d ever like to see! And I can’t imagine what she’d make the other little fairies do to compete to become her BFF. :blink:

NNNnnnnnnoooooooooo!

They would be lowering there standards.:pinch:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;911085]Here’s the funny thing… I can 't stand this new CGI Tink & these photos I am seeing of Tink in Pixie Hollow doing meet & greets at WDW, I personally think both are terrible. I don’t think Paris Hilton is a very good actress but in all honesty I think she would make a visually beatiful ‘live action’ Tink. She also loves Tinkerbell, so I am going to assume she at least has a good character appreciation.

ANYTHING but this cheesy computer generated crap. Blah.[/QUOTE]

The girls and I watched Tink the other night . . . it was on the Disney Channel. It was an ADORABLE Story . . . and we enjoyed it! (we also saw the Disney on Ice version)

Was it the Tink we know and love? NO! :pinch: It actually made NO sense, in respects to what we “know” about her??

It was weird, it was like Tink playing Tink . . . if you know what I mean? :laugh: :laugh:

I dont like the new CGI Tink much at all and do like Paris Hilton so I guess I am on my own more or less in her corner- and I agree with Jess and Bella- Holly Madison, perfect Tink and a HUGE Disney fan!

Holly Madison?!?

Wow! Now you’re talkin’