Park Calendar for July?

Does anyone know when the park calendar will be out for July and August?:happy:

What information are you looking for? July should be out next month and August the month after. The way the new web site seems to be working, it’s the present month plus the next three months.
This is all predicated on the fact that you’re looking on waltdisneyworld.com.

[QUOTE=M5ward;943752]What information are you looking for? July should be out next month and August the month after. The way the new web site seems to be working, it’s the present month plus the next three months.
This is all predicated on the fact that you’re looking on waltdisneyworld.com.[/QUOTE]

Man do I wish they would release earlier!

I wish they would release it earlier too. I keep checking for July everyday so I can get my ADRs in order by the time I can book them.

Right now, with cutbacks, new systems, etc., Disney isn’t doing much to help vacationers out informationwise. I’m a planner, and I like to have everything in order really early on. I haven’t even made my reservations yet (seven month window for DVC members booking out of home resort), but I’m already laying out my October trip. It is hard to plan when you don’t know which nights certain things (like Fantasmic) may be offered. The new
waltdisneyworld.com website is far more confusing and less informative than the old one. I understand the new dining system is creating problems and long wait times for people looking to make ADRs.
You should be able to access the July information in about two and a half weeks. Good Luck!