Park fare dinner?

I was looking at the menu of GF character dinner at Park fair and it sounds really good. Please tell me if it was good enough to book our next trip. I am looking at a couple of dinner options and that was one of them.

i think we are going to try it in june! I think it sound great and like a fun character interaction.

I am sure there might be reviews on here somewhere about that place cause I know I have read it. I just don’t remember where it was.

Definately book it! I am going there my first night in WDW (8/24). I’ll report back, but I know it’s great.

Thanks Dana. I am going to seriously consider it. I will call and see if I can book it.

We went last Sept. and it was okay. The characters were good. I would go again on free dining, but I would not pay for it oop.

Let me know how you make out.

Here is the review for 1900 Park fare
1900 Park Fare Character Dinner Menu - Grand Floridian

Sorry that was not the review. Here it is
AllEars.net Review Page - 1900 Park Fare Character Dinner - Powered by ReviewPost

Just came back in July. Magical time at 1900 PF. Breakfast food was outstanding and if you don’t go you will miss a great time with the characters. Mad Hatter was great!!

This use to be our favourite Character Breakfast. But I’ve never tried dinner there…

I can tell you the food was top notch. Much better than you would expect from a buffet. And the characters were a riot! The stepsisters and the stepmother?? We had some good laughs over dinner too.
I definitely recommend this dinner.

I really liked it there, both the food & atmosphere.

We have been there for breakfast and dinner several times. The food there is very, very good. It doesn’t feel like your run of the mill buffet. The food is fresh - some of it is made to order like omlets and pastas (they had a pasta station) and the deserts were really fantastic. The characters were great. The GF is one of my favorite resorts and we love visiting there. 1900 Park Fare is one of my absolute favorite places to eat in all of WDW. I hope you like it!

I agree. To tell you the truth, I don’t think I would even go back with free dining. I just wasn’t that impressed with it. There are much better character options. Then again, I am not a big fan of Le Cellier either. :ohmy:

We :heart: it!!! It is definately on our list of Faves!!!
The food is sooooo good there for a buffet, and you get the different characters of Cinderella and Friends!!! :happy:
Book it, you’ll :heart: it too!!! :happy:

We are trying it in Nov.

I think you’ll like it! :happy:

Oh we love their breakfast too! :happy:

I tend to eat mainly at GF, Poly and CR sit down dinners, and a few at the Parks too.

We ate there for the first time a couple months ago for dinner. It was awesome! Be sure to try the strawberry soup…it is SO good! The characters (esp. the evil stepsisters) are SO much fun!

[QUOTE=ddoll;862564]I can tell you the food was top notch. Much better than you would expect from a buffet. And the characters were a riot! The stepsisters and the stepmother?? We had some good laughs over dinner too.
I definitely recommend this dinner.[/QUOTE]

DITTO! We have done the Cinderella dinner there probably 3 times, and the last time we went (July) it was the best EVER! The stepsisters and the stepmother are a new addition, and the girl who plays Anastasia is HYSTERICAL! I have some GREAT pics of her with my daughter. The buffet was EXCELLENT…LOTS of choices. I had the Prime rib and garlic mashed potatoes and salad, and it was absolutely DELICIOUS! And my daughter always enjoys the kid’s buffet too…:biggrin: