ParK Hours

We are trying to plan our trip in August. We always like to go into MK during the evening EMH. It seems they are only open until 1AM on Friday and Sunday(unlike 2AM last year). I remember reading somewhere on here about they were posting later hours for some parks 7-10 days before hand. Is that true? We are trying to figure out if we want to go into MK on Friday or Sunday. Anyone have any opinions?

I have seen park hours change once I’ve already arrived in WDW, so the 10 day number is possible. I’ve already seen that times have changed for my upcoming visit in 2 weeks.
As for your personal game plan, I don’t know what to suggest, other than plan for the worst and hope for the best although Sunday has traditionally been an MK EMH night.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;964153]I have seen park hours change once I’ve already arrived in WDW, so the 10 day number is possible. I’ve already seen that times have changed for my upcoming visit in 2 weeks.
As for your personal game plan, I don’t know what to suggest, other than plan for the worst and hope for the best although Sunday has traditionally been an MK EMH night.[/QUOTE]

Would they be more likely to add an hour at night to a Friday or Sunday? This is going to be a quick trip, we are only staying three nights. We can either stay Aug. 12, 13 and 14 (or maybe 13,14, and 15th) - going into MK on Friday August 14th. Or we can stay Aug. 14, 16, and 17 - going into the park on Sunday August 16th. I guess I could make reservations for both dates and wait to see if there are any changes.