Park Mdse online!

I just got this in email. I didn’t see any posts about it, so I started a thread. You can now buy WDW park merchandise online. How cool is that?

Ear Hats | Disney Parks | Disney Store

[QUOTE=Dana;961204]I just got this in email. I didn’t see any posts about it, so I started a thread. You can now buy WDW park merchandise online. How cool is that?

Ear Hats | Disney Parks | Disney Store[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post~ Thats awesome. I was thinking of ordering my DD a basket for her birthday now I can make my own and ship it down there. Thanks for the thread

Awesome idea. They don’t have much up there yet…only two shirts in the clothes section. They have a bunch of disney stuff at the wallmart. you could make a more economical basket that way.

Ya know your probally right! I never even thought of walmart. Im heading to target before work so maybe I will check it out. I was thinking of ordering her the $30 welcome to Disney basket. It only came with a princess crown a pen and autograph book. Im sure I can make something as nice for cheaper price. Perhaps I will make a basket and include her MNSSHP ticket in there and give to her on her birthday while there.