Park Tickets

So we are going to SoCal in March to look at a couple of medical schools for the youngest DD. While we are there we are thinking about staying two nights at the Grand Californian Hotel. On day two DW and I will go to the parks while DD and boyfriend go to Hermosa beach.

What I am wondering is if there are 1/2 day tickets to the parks so that they can join us in the evening.

Anyone know for sure?

Thanks, Harry

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1018223]So we are going to SoCal in March to look at a couple of medical schools for the youngest DD. While we are there we are thinking about staying two nights at the Grand Californian Hotel. On day two DW and I will go to the parks while DD and boyfriend go to Hermosa beach.

What I am wondering is if there are 1/2 day tickets to the parks so that they can join us in the evening.

Anyone know for sure?

Thanks, Harry[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately there is no “Half Day” ticket, the closest option to that is buying a One Day-One Park ticket as opposed to the One-Day Park Hopper ticket, a One-Day One Park is about 35-40 dollars less than a Park Hopper but the Park Hopper is worth the extra money because there are so many fun things to see and do in DCA, but Just Disneyland Park is just as fun, especially if you’re just going for half a day it might be too much to try and do both parks, so the One-Day One Park ticket might be the best option for you.

Oh well, it was worth asking. Booked my two nights at the Grand Californian this evening so that much of the trip is taken care of. Now I have to figure out where along the coast to stay for the other two nights. Want to do Hollywood and all that jazz.

Thanks, Harry

Now that I think about it, DLR did at one point offer discounted tickets to those coming later in the evenings since the day was halfway over, I don’t know if they still do that and I remember those tickets didn’t start selling until later later in the evening, like around 6-7pm. But like I said, I’n not sure if the resort still does that, you can call the live CM Guest Relations office at DLR if you’d like and they can help you with any questions you might have - 714.781.7290.