Park Tickets

I’ve purchased tickets in the past from Undercovertourist.com but I was wondering if anyone had any other good ticket deals from another dealer.:cool:

Do tickets really cost that much less than buying them through Disney?

At our local Disney Store ( Sorry Dopey)
They cost $865 for (2) adults & (1) child. We bought a 7 day hopper W/O Waterparks.

The last time I bought through them I saved about $40. We purchased 5day hopper for three of us w/o waterpark. (As opposed to buying through Disney)

I have purchased tickets from ticketmania several times, with good results.

The good thing about Undercover Tourist, is yes they do have a small discount than buying directly through Disney, but also, NO TAXES! Disney charges taxes. So between the small discount and no taxes, you are actually saving a good amount.

[QUOTE=WALL;1019377]At our local Disney Store ( Sorry Dopey)
They cost $865 for (2) adults & (1) child. We bought a 7 day hopper W/O Waterparks.[/QUOTE]

Why are you sorry. I am sorry. I have never priced park ticket, I have always just bought them with my room, you know. Something like " I need them anyway, I might as well buy the package". Apparently not the smart thing to do, but I don’t have time to mess with it.

:pirate::pirate:

No taxes, how are they able to do that?

I know, that’s what I thought but they don’t.:pirate:

If you have any military ties (Active, Reserve, Retired, or DoD civilian) check with Shades of Green’s Ticket office…their stars and stripes magic your way tickets are hard to beat!!!
Shades of Green® Resort on WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort official website is the only Armed Forces Recreation Center (AFRC) located in the continental U.S. Shades of Green® on WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort is a military resort serving the U.S. Army, Navy, Air

[QUOTE=Dopey;1019403]Why are you sorry.

:pirate::pirate:[/QUOTE]

Sorry for bringing up our visit to the Disney Store again… :laugh: