Park video/dvd

I remember when I was little WDW(or perhaps AAA) use to send my parents a few videos to plan their vacation for free by mail. We are going to WDW this summer and would love to see some of the videos of the resorts and paks. Everywhere I have looked wants you to pay for them, up to $45. I’d be better off waiting for Modern Marvels to replay the 2 hour WDW special(which I haven’t been able to catch yet). Please help someone.

Welcome to Disney Central. You can go to the official WDW website and order a free planning video.

Yep, what Dana said.

Here is the link

https://secure.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/vpk?id=VPKPage

Yes, and I should also add that the WDW DVD is very good – but the DL DVD is more like an array of ads. I wish they’d do the same level of detail for DL (info on resort hotels, though there are only a few, etc.) that they do for WDW.

I technically prefer the 2004 WDW DVD as it has more on the hotels on the actual DVD, rather than a CD-ROM.

David

Yes, and I should also add that the WDW DVD is very good – but the DL DVD is more like an array of ads. I wish they’d do the same level of detail for DL (info on resort hotels, though there are only a few, etc.) that they do for WDW.

I technically prefer the 2004 WDW DVD as it has more on the hotels on the actual DVD, rather than a CD-ROM.

David

I totally agree David…I just re-watched the 2004 WDW DVD and it is WAY better than the 2005 one.

Hopefully the 2006 will come out soon!

and also, Welcome to Disney Central Syracuse!!! :mickey:

I hated the 2005 version. The teenager was an idiot…who wrote that thing? Thanks for posting the link david. I was to lazy to get it this morning…lol

Thanks for the URL. Ordered it and waiting.

I liked the bench guy. He should have had more air time.

The bench guy was halaroius! :c)

other than the dvd you get with your vaction planning kit from wdw…are there any other dvd’s available that will help me clue in my preschooler?
~thanks

okay, i’ve found a bunch of the Disney Sing-a-long Songs videos on amazon.com. but i cannot tell what is the real difference between them. the one that was recommended on another disney board was the “Fun in Disneyland”. but we are not going to DL, so not sure about that one.

here’s the link:

any advice?
~thanks