Parking Increase

:angry:I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news. On Sunday October 4th parking is going to increase to $14.00. Previous price was $12. If you are staying at a Disney resort or an Annual Passholder then parking is still free.

Wa-wa-wee-wa another increase, thanks for the update Val!

This is really going to force more people to park in DTD.
They just raised the price to $12 last year.
On the other hand, some Six Flags parks are already charging $15.

Ouch. That stinks… You would think they have the parking lots paid for by now. Ha ha…

[QUOTE=Soundgod;996744]This is really going to force more people to park in DTD.
They just raised the price to $12 last year.
On the other hand, some Six Flags parks are already charging $15.[/QUOTE]

Another push to get people to stay on property!

$64 value - $15 to park = that’s $49 You’d be hard pressed to find a $49/night room close to Disney, that has Disney standards.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;996746]Another push to get people to stay on property!

$64 value - $15 to park = that’s $49 You’d be hard pressed to find a $49/night room close to Disney, that has Disney standards.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, this is totally aimed at having people stay on property!:mad:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;996746]Another push to get people to stay on property!

$64 value - $15 to park = that’s $49 You’d be hard pressed to find a $49/night room close to Disney, that has Disney standards.[/QUOTE]

The rates for value during the price increase are at cheapest $105 + tax. Unless you’re AP or have a code $15 from that would be $90 and there are plenty of decent hotels off site (& 1-2 on-site)for that price. Not sure if it’s a sway towards staying on-site or just another way to price-hike while keeping up with the Jones’s.:happy:

Weigh the options, either parking goes up, park tickets go up or resorts go up. I’m sure it will all go up sooner or later. CSR is going up $5 per night next year.

That seems high but I’m guessing it’s close to what other parks charge these days.

They are still fair in price. Like Soundgod said, Six Flags charged $15 this year and will not doubt go up next year as they do every year. WDW is still cheaper or in range with normal park pricing for parking.

This only applies to people staying off site and going for the day. I, like most of you, stay on site. Parking is free. Other theme parks, or most of them anyway, charge you for parking regardless of where you stay.

:laugh::laugh:

It feels like they just raised the parking fees the other day.

Just another reason to stay on-site…