Party Through the Parks

Pam just upped the ante for our upcoming trip. She found the website I linked below that will turn our Drink around the World night in EPCOT into a game. But here is the best part. It includes equal points for drinks with or without alcohol. You also get credit for snacks and meals. There are even points awarded if you drink a cup of EVERY soda in Club Cool.

My new job is to create a like scoring table for our Monorail Pub Crawl and the 14 stops on that night.

This should be fun.

Party Through The Parks - Theme Park Games

Wow I like the sound of that game! Not sure about all the sodas in club cool, some of them are very…different! Thanks Rich, enjoyed looking at that, and may challenge Paul to it next trip.

That sounds like a lot of fun, we may have to try it on our next trip. Something like this would encourage us to try new things, maybe we’ll end up with a new favorite snack or drink.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1118222]Pam just upped the ante for our upcoming trip. She found the website I linked below that will turn our Drink around the World night in EPCOT into a game. But here is the best part. It includes equal points for drinks with or without alcohol. You also get credit for snacks and meals. There are even points awarded if you drink a cup of EVERY soda in Club Cool.

My new job is to create a like scoring table for our Monorail Pub Crawl and the 14 stops on that night.

This should be fun.

Party Through The Parks - Theme Park Games[/QUOTE]

—I think there should be bonus points for the “Beverly” from Italy!!! Seriously—:laugh::laugh::laugh: I’m italian and I always deny my heritage on that one!!!:happy:

Awesome! We’re planning a Drink-Around-the-World for Max’s 21st, but it’s only Rachel’s 19th birthday, so this is a way that everyone can participate. :happy: Thanks for sharing!

That look like a lot of fun! Going to snag your link for a friend if you don’t mind.

:laugh: It’s an acquired taste maybe?:laugh:

It’s out there for all my dear. Link away. :laugh:

Ok, let me get this straight. A Tiger who obeys rules during a party???:ohmy: I never thought I would see the day. :laugh: Poor Rachel.

Same thing with room temp beer. Our friends still wonder after all these years how we prefer not to drink anything with suds that has to be chilled to death to kill the horrible smell coming from the glass. Thank god for home brews.
Like Beverly, good beer is also an aquired taste.

A Tiger doesn’t drink and tell. :ph34r: :laugh:

Or takes pictures. 'nough said :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey, that was my 2K post. Time for a beer.

Sounds great!!! I wish I could be there.

heehee, we never plan that, it always happens automatically :ph34r:

It would be fun to try something from each country, but I am probably the only one concerned with the calories involved here. :eek:

I’d have to avoid eating for a week to balance out that many calories. :laugh:

[QUOTE=simplytall;1118322]It would be fun to try something from each country, but I am probably the only one concerned with the calories involved here. :eek:

I’d have to avoid eating for a week to balance out that many calories. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

You mean just buying it and taking a few bites doesn’t count? :blink: :laugh:

LOL Iris… I can think of numerous MBers who will be gearing up for this game! Oh, I just realized it might make the line longer at the Grey Goose cart at France. Oh drat.