Party tickets

MNSSHP and MVMCP tix are now on sale

MNSSHP Dates:
September - 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27 and 29th
October - 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 20, 22, 24, 25, 27, 29 and 31st
November - 1st

MVMCP dates:
November - 8, 11, 14, 15, 17, 21 and 22nd
December - 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19 and 20th.

Prices vary - closer to the holiday, the higher the prices.

Thanks. One of these days we are going to make the MVMCP. One of these days.:crying:

Yay! Not going, but I know what to plan around!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good to know - I guess we’ll have to plan around the MNSSHP, but it’ll be neat to watch the fireworks from BLT on party nights!

Yes, I imagine that would make a BLT a huge plus!

For a nice alternate view (though music isn’t always heard there), try watching from the ferry landing in the TTC. From directly across the lagoon, you get to see all of the surround bursts as a long line from left to right, 4 on either side of the castle.

Got mine! Can’t wait :goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce:

We will be attending both this year!!!

Me, too…

Yay!:happy:

Got our tickets to MVMCP! Looking forward to a first!

Got mine for MNSSHP 9/24! I am already working on the girls costumes.

Llama, do you have a theme park view at Bay Lake? We did last year and it is great for the fireworks! Also, if you have trouble sleeping, they test the Wishes show projected on the castle in the middle of the night. We watched several nights and saw the Christmas show before it was debuted at the party. It was pretty cool. Our room was on the 12th floor and directly faced the castle.

[QUOTE=simplytall;1133328]Got mine for MNSSHP 9/24! I am already working on the girls costumes.

Llama, do you have a theme park view at Bay Lake? We did last year and it is great for the fireworks! Also, if you have trouble sleeping, they test the Wishes show projected on the castle in the middle of the night. We watched several nights and saw the Christmas show before it was debuted at the party. It was pretty cool. Our room was on the 12th floor and directly faced the castle.[/QUOTE]

No - we have a garden view, but I’m planning on heading up to the lounge. I always think fireworks go better with a drink in my hand.:laugh: That would be cool to see the shows projected on the Castle. Usually, though, I’m a pretty sound sleeper - especially if I don’t have a cat sleeping on my head!

Thanks Dana, maybe I can get back into my yearly thing.

Hope so! I am going on 10/4 and possibly 10/6.