Passholder rates Oct-Dec posted

Stay dates: 10/4/09-12/24/09. (Some dates may be blacked out.) Use code JYF. Compare these rates with regular “Rack” rates. (Note that this time period covers more than one “season” for rates.) Rates not available for all dates and resorts.

Sample rates:

Value resort, Standard view: $54 plus tax (Value season); $69 plus tax (Regular season); $89 plus tax (Holiday season)
Moderate resort, Standard view: $89 plus tax (Value season); $99 plus tax (Regular season); $124 plus tax (Holiday season)
Animal Kingdom Lodge or Wilderness Lodge, Standard view: $139 plus tax (Value season); $169 plus tax (Regular season); $229 plus tax (Holiday season)
Polynesian, Garden view: $254 plus tax (Value season); $294 plus tax (Regular season)
Saratoga Springs or Old Key West, Studio: $169 plus tax (Value season); $189 plus tax (Regular season); $249 plus tax (Holiday season)
Other resorts and room types are available at varying rates!
Please note that if you would like the Dining Plan with these rates, there is a special Annual Passholders package.

Woo hoo thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

The quote I received for WL, courtyard view w/bunk beds if available was $214 per night for the second weekend in December. We arent ready to book yet so I didnt have my Magical Journeys agent search it out. We have a 4 day trip coming up in August. I have to get through that before I can think as far ahead as December. Hate to admit it but…we are getting a little burnt out on disney. Not sure if we are going to go back in December this year. We will see…

Oh I am not burnt out yet, just hoping for some glimmer of recovery before I dive in for a deluxe resort. :))

I think staying at either the Grand Floridian or the Contemporary could give me that spark once again…however, the Grand is out of the question - the Contemporary may be a possibility. Have to wait until August trip is over and see how we feel about it.

I am right there with the burn out. We are going Aug. 16th for a week. I can’t begin to think of a trip after that. I deliberately skipped a trip one year to help me get back up. I love all of WDW, but Its best when Im really missing it. I once had a 9 day trip booked but boogied after 7 when I was exhausted of riding that bus.

We are seasonal passholders and I was just looking at Palm Beach County School calendar to plan a few more short trips. I am starting to believe that Disney must match their blackout dates with the Palm Beach County School Board!! UGH!!!

This whole school thing is totally going to put a damper on my vacation obsession!!:angry:

[QUOTE=johnkimv;979343]We are seasonal passholders and I was just looking at Palm Beach County School calendar to plan a few more short trips. I am starting to believe that Disney must match their blackout dates with the Palm Beach County School Board!! UGH!!!

This whole school thing is totally going to put a damper on my vacation obsession!!:angry:[/QUOTE]

Yep! That is why I get annuals now . . . with my DDs being older, missing school is no longer an option! :frown: