PASSHOLDERS- Enter to win a night in the castle!

[B]Win a night in the Cinderella Castle Suite at Walt Disney World[/B]

Enter for a chance to have all of your Disney Dreams come true with a chance to win a night in the suite inside Cinderella’s Castle at the Magic Kingdom Park. There is a catch though – you have to be a Disney Passholder.

From now through Oct. 30 Disney Passholders can enter for the 2009 Passholder Holiday Giveaway Sweepstakes and a chance to win one of the best prizes there can be. Should you be randomly selected and win, you and three of your guests will have a chance to stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite. What a night of magic!

Your prize package will include, in addition to staying in the best room on Walt Disney World property, breakfast at Cinderella’s Table for you and your guests, four tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and air transportation, if you are more than 150 miles from Walt Disney World. The night you will be able to stay in Cinderella’s Castle will be on Dec. 11, 2009. You could surprise the kids with this Christmas Gift!

To register for the sweepstakes visit www.disneyworld.com/Passholder. You must register for a chance to win.

Cool…I registered! While I’d love to stay in the suite, I’d just be happy if I could go on tour there!

OMG! I need to log on while I am down there, since I don’t actually get my passholder tickets until I pick them up in October!

Air transportation if you are more than 150 miles from WDW?
I qualify there, but it would take me longer, and be more of a hassle to backtrack to Ft. Lauderdale International, fly to Orlando, deal with Magic Express or hire a limo, and then reverse it all to go home. Door to door, with a stop at McDonald’s for breakfast and possibly a pit stop on The Turnpike, it’s only 3 hours to drive.