Passholders: Preview Day for American Idol

February 5-8, 2008

Click the link:
C8470755_F09_PH_AIE_Preview_Dec_email

Oh cool! That when we will be there…I’m going to sign up now!

Thanks for posting!:happy:

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;917542]Oh cool! That when we will be there…I’m going to sign up now!

Thanks for posting!:happy:[/QUOTE]

YAY! I finally posted something you can go too!! Enjoy! :happy:

I know! I am so excited! I was really hoping we could do this while we are there. It is perfect timing! I’ll make sure to take lots of photos and give a full TR when I return.:happy:

Even if you don’t care for the show, much like I don’t, you will definitely be blown away by just the theatre alone. The TV? I fell on my knees and cried when I saw the size of it. By the way the official opening day of American Idol is February 14. Nice Valentine’s Day present. Cool thing is it opens 5 days after the Move it Shake it Celebrate it Street Party opens up at MK.

youre killing me! I should be there! Darn economy!!! My birthday is the 3rd and we always go for my birthday…Im so bummed!!!

The dates are no good to us but is this annual pass holders or Fla residents pass holders? (just out of curiosity)

I am really excited it for Move it Shake it Celebrate it Street Party. I was stoked when I learned Hatter would be it in because he is one of my favorites. I’m not really an Idol fan but I’m really looking forward to seeing it. My friend Micheal is a coordinator there and I’ve heard good things from him about it.

I’ll second Rowdy on the theater itself.
We got a peek during a passholder reveal on Dec 14.
As for the American Idol shows that will be presented, well, I won’t be attending.
One thing we weren’t shown, partly because construction and completion are ongoing, was the control room area. We only saw the auditorium, stage, and office/audition spaces.

From what I’ve seen, there is only one Mad Hatter. If he’s going to do 1900 Park Fare’s breakfast every morning and a parade every afternoon, he’s going to be stretched very thin! I believe the Hatter also has a few activities around the Grand Floridian as well.
I suppose there is an understudy, but I’ve never met him.

Passholder events are for all passholders, wherever they reside.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;918009]From what I’ve seen, there is only one Mad Hatter. If he’s going to do 1900 Park Fare’s breakfast every morning and a parade every afternoon, he’s going to be stretched very thin! I believe the Hatter also has a few activities around the Grand Floridian as well.
I suppose there is an understudy, but I’ve never met him.[/QUOTE]

Don’t worry. The Hatter WILL get around. The way all of my character friends will. :wink:

Excellent info - thanks for sharing it!

By the way, this was the one and only time I’ve ever been inside this building and I doubt strongly I’ll ever go again.
Not once did I ever venture inside while it was “Millionaire”. Now that’s it’s Idol, there’s even less of a chance.

Check out this link: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/americanIdol/index?id=AmericanIdolExperiencePage

Gives some info about the attraction!