PASSHOLDERS~25% Off La Nouba™ by Cirque du Soleil®

Passholders can take up to three Guests with them to see La Nouba™ by Cirque du Soleil® performance at 25% off the regular price of a Category 2 tickets. This discount is good for any show any day (no blackout dates!) Tuesday through Saturday, from August 12th through October 4th. Advance reservations are required. For your convenience, tickets may be purchased by calling (407) 939-7604†.

Location: Downtown Disney® WestSide at Walt Disney World® Resort

* This discount is not valid on previously purchased tickets, gift certificates or with any other offer.
* Passholder must present valid Passholder I.D. at the box office to purchase or pick up tickets.
* Please arrive a minimum of one hour prior to show time.
* Advance reservations are required.
* Availability is limited and restrictions apply.

Oh, what a deal! I wish we could take advantage of this one. Hope they have a another discount for our next trip.

They might, this is the second time this summer I’ve gotten this offer!

Really? When was the other one good for, do you remember the dates?:huh:

I’ll check old emails for you . . .

Thanks…:happy:

It looks like they just expanded the date range. An earlier post had the discount for 8/12/08 to 9/20/08. This is great news for us as we arrive on the 20Th of September. Our trip is already chock full of things, but will have to see if we can fit it in. This is a great show. We saw it about 5 years ago, and would love to go back.

Thanks for the info I’ll let DH know

Yep that’s looks about right from what I can tell . . . I can’t find the email I got . . . I thought it was early summer! I’ll keep looking! :pinch:

Does anyone know if there is ever a Dis Visa discount for La Nouba?

Just missed it…we went 3 nights ago.

Prezcatz Paul

Oh my gosh, thanks for letting us know about this. I have been asking Dh about taking parents to La Nouba in Sept. I have been wanting to go and would love to go with them. 25% is a great incentive. This is definitely the time to check it out. I hope I can persuade him. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

It’s a great great show . . . worth EVERY penny! :wub:

If I can get this discount for next summer, we will certainly go again. This is such a great show:happy:

[QUOTE=Prezcatz;859016]Just missed it…we went 3 nights ago.

Prezcatz Paul[/QUOTE]

where’s the trip report, hmmm?