Pending Friends Request?

I just went into my user CP to change my countdown, which I never do, and I noticed I have two pending friend requests. What is this? Not that I don’t want to be friends :laugh::laugh:, just wondering? It sounds neat.

Or should I be insulted that I have only two? :pinch:

heehee, it’s just another way to keep us on MB and spend more time here.

ummmm, only two? :pirate:

now it’s 3 :laugh:

It’s a new feature since the upgrade. I don’t know what happens once you make them a friend. I know their avatar shows up but I don’t know much after that.

i don’t have any pending friends…:C(

seriously i am guessing that it is where someone is requesting to be added to your buddy / friend list. but since i have no such requests…this is only a guess! LOL

Now it’s 4…I think.

OK - see I should be insulted! I have to say I have been so busy lately. And I don’t seem to PM as much as everyone else - so it doesn’t surpise me that I have only two (well now 3). OK - I’ll be nice an accept them.

[QUOTE=chottsy;851229]i don’t have any pending friends…:C(

seriously i am guessing that it is where someone is requesting to be added to your buddy / friend list. but since i have no such requests…this is only a guess! LOL[/QUOTE]

I think I just sent you a request.

If I accept their request as friends, do I have to make the same request, or is it automatic. I don’t want to insult anyone by accepting their offer and not reciprocating.

it adds you to them automatically!

~Thanks DT, now i don’t feel left out! LOL :C)

i accepted her request and it added me to her friend list when i added her to mine.

I have gotten an email each time I had a request. Otherwise I would not have know either.

I guess I better get off the mini laptop and check our email.

i didn’t get an email.

i just saw the request when i checked “user cp”.

it’s kinda weird though…

you can see everyone else’s messages to all your friends.

i don’t quite get the point.:confused:

i don’t have a myspace page, so maybe someone who does will understand this new feature better. it’s supposed to be something similar to that …right??:blink:

[QUOTE=chottsy;851253]i didn’t get an email.

i just saw the request when i checked “user cp”.

how do you make a request?? i’ve looked it over pretty good in there, and still can’t quite figure it out.[/QUOTE]

I just clicked on your name in this thread and the last option is to add you to my contacts so that’s what I did.

[QUOTE=chottsy;851254]it’s kinda weird though…

i don’t have a myspace page, so maybe someone who does will understand this new feature better. it’s supposed to be something similar to that …right??:blink:[/QUOTE]

very weird that. I won’t use it much. I am more comfortable with PM, although, those get spread around too.

i don’t have a myspace page, so maybe someone who does will understand this new feature better. it’s supposed to be something similar to that …right??:blink:[/QUOTE]

I don’t use myspace either so I don’t get the whole public conversation either. I’ll still use PMs.

i am with you…

if i want to have a “public convo.” i will just post in a thread in the forums.:laugh:

i have a feeling most people will continue to use PM’s over the “friends” option.

(thanks all the same for requesting to be my friend! it gave me the chance to check it out, and see what it was about.:laugh:)

Similar. It’s a social networking ‘tool.’ The comments left by others on your “wall” are supposed to be seen by the general public, just like people on myspace/facebook leave comments.

I love the photo album aspect though. The friend/wall thing is nice, but I hope it doesn’t cause ill feelings.

Thanks for posting this, I had a request (just one!) but I would have never thought to check it! I wish Mickey would post all the new features, would make it easier. I DID NOT get an email either . . . wonder if there is an area to set that up?