People movers are they coming back?

In the past couple of weeks I have been looking at updates on disneyland at disney fan sites and I have been noticing that maintenaice workers have been walking the tracks of the people movers, are they bringing it back. I loved that ride. I wish they would. Has any one heard any rumors or news about it:confused: ?

I am not sure what you are referring to. The old “Wedway People Mover” is still operating in Tomorrowland, just with a different name. Is that the one you are talking about? :happy:

the people movers closed in 1995 and they have not been brought back yet
heres a link for proof
http://www.yesterland.com/peoplemover.html:laugh:

I apologize, I didn’t realize you were talking about DL. I hear the word “people mover” and I automatically think WDW. :laugh:

There is a very good chance, yes.

It’s not in the cards for the immediate future, but DL Tomorrowland is in for another major overhaul (a la 1998, only better) and one of the tentative plans at this moment is to have the People Mover operating again.

The only other change I know of at the moment is those ugly gigantic french-fry rocks are going to blown to smithereens. They’ve pretty much been nothing but a lawsuit waiting to happen, tempting guests to climb on them during fireworks and parades.

Anyway, the People Mover info comes direct from “the inside”…it’s definitely a possibility. They’ve been spending a lot of time deciding how much time and $$ it’s going to take to bring it back. (That’s why you’ve seen people walking the tracks. :happy:)