Personalized Ear Hats in the MK

Does anyone know if you have font choices when purchasing an ear hat at the MK? I always remember seeing the one embroidered in a cursive font, but I would really like more of a bold printed font, like Walt’s writing. I am wondering if I can get these our first day in MK or if I should order them ahead of time.

They have three fonts. One is the original cursive script, which is $3.50. They have two different print fonts, too. Each are $7.00.

They will embroider them while you wait. If you go in the morning, I’m sure you won’t have to wait long. We went by at 5:00 pm and had to wait 30 minutes. It just depends on how backed up they are.

You can always have your ears sent to you room, if it’s a long wait.

Thanks! Which shops in MK sell them?

The Chapeau has all the hats. It’s located right at the bottom of Main Street right side.

And I just found this really cool site: http://www.disney-pal.com/MagicKingdom/the_chapeau.htm

Another strategy is to stop and order your ears when you enter the MK and pick them up on your way out. I know, you just have this overarching desire to wear your personalized ears in the park, but do you really want to risk damaging them, losing them, or simply getting them dirty?
The Chapeau is right next to the candy shop on Town Square facing back towards the entrance on the Exposition Hall side.

Go to the Chapeau and check out the party line phone, its a cute touch!

Lisa

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1037131]The Chapeau has all the hats. It’s located right at the bottom of Main Street right side.

And I just found this really cool site: Magic Kingdom - The Chapeau[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I just have to say I :heart: this website you shared! I’ve never seen it before, and I can’t wait to share it with my kids. I have a feeling that they are going to kill some time this summer playing there.:happy:

Okay . . . back to the hats . . .:happy:

We had DD#2’s ear done at the store in Toon Town also. But lord help me if I can remember the name. It was about a 20 min wait at 12ish pm.

Next trip we should have all 5 kids and I’m bound and determined to have all 7 of us get the ears 1 set w/ nicknames the 2nd set w/ our real names. Dh says it’s a great idea, but the credit card is crying. :laugh:

You can check this link too: Ear Hats | Disney Parks | Disney Store

You can use coupons and the free shipping too! :heart:

This could very well be a moot point as they are killing Toon Town for the Fantasyland expansion. That shop could already be closed, or it could be closing soon.

A CM at the hat shop at Hollywood Studios (sorry I’m unsure of the name, but it’s on the right side of the main street as you walk toward the sorcerer’s hat) told us that they have different fonts than the other WDW hat locations (and a few of the same ones, too). We got some there on our last trip. I love the traditional cursive ones, but my little one wanted something “fancier.” :slight_smile:

Haha oh yes… I know about hat personalization in the MK very well… haha Especially when done at Sir Mickey’s in Fantasyland by a certain former CM you may know… :blush:

:laugh:

Ack, didn’t see the 1 on her countdown. I thought she had 32 days left. Yeah it could be gone for awhile by then. I’m kinda surprised the Emporium doesn’t embroider names on…